t h i r t y o n e : recapturing the magic

Something in the way
she moves attracts me
like no other lover.
Something in the way
she woos me.

•t,b.

*•*•*

"Lucas do you want me to order Chinese?" I lay in the bed with the sheets pulled over my body.

"Maybe we should go out and eat." He walks out the bathroom with a towel around his waist, water dripping down his abs.

"Come over here." I smile and then bite my lip.

"Hmm..." He walks over to me and then plants a kiss on my forehead. "Maya it's been a three weeks inside other than school, including weekends, you really think our friends aren't gonna be looking for us?"

I pout. "Cowboy..." I whine, and start to tug at his towel.

"Now cupcake, come on." He picks me up out the bed and slings my naked body over his back. "You're gonna go take a shower. We're going out."

*~*~*~*

"Riley! Guess who has to go on another date tonight? ." Zay runs into Riley's room.

"Shut up." Riley says as she shoves her pillow over her head.

"Are you excited?" Zaya asks.

"When are Lucas and Maya taking you back?"

"When they finish fu-" Zay starts before Riley clamps her hand over Zay's mouth.

"LOVE making. Don't talk like that in front of my baby."

"Please he can't hear me."

"Babies can hear some things from inside the womb Zay." Riley says as she pulls herself off the bed.

"Oh yeah? Hey baby, it's your Uncle Zay saying fu-"

"Zay stop!" Riley giggles.

"Fine, fine, but come downstairs, I have a surprise for you from Maya." Zay walks out of Riley's room and down the stairs.

"Ohhh what did peaches leave me?" Riley follows Zay.

"A dress for your date."

*~*~*~*

"Woah." Riley says in complete and utter awe.

"Woah, but a second time." Zay says after her.

"Who knew I could rock a dress like this even after I started showing?" Riley spins excitedly in front of her mirror.

"I knew it." Zay smiles at her. "Jonah and Farkle are two very lucky guys."

"It would be even more lucky if I could make a stupid choice."

*~*~*

Riley waves Zay goodbye as he drives off, leaving her in front of the restaurant where she would be meeting Farkle for their date. She looks around inside through the window to see if he has already arrived before walking in, as she was feeling quite anticipatory for the evening.

"Table for two." She graciously says to the waiter, and smiles as he guides her to a table near the center of the beautifully decorated restaurant where she patiently awaits Farkle.

*~*~*

Riley twirls her straw around in her cranberry juice silently.