t h i r t y : dates, dates and more dates

Cuz I like the rhythms you play
Melodies makin me sway
Wantin some more
We were the talk of the day
Should've been up on the stage,
Not on the floor
Something just pulled you away
Happened in front of my face
What's all this for?
I'm still feeling the same
How 'bout you ?

irl

*~*~*~*

Lucas rolls over in my bed and lets out a sigh. "Woah." He smiles up at the ceiling like a big idiot, before licking his lips. He turns his face to be directly in the fan, before saying, "Wow it's hot in here." He groans slightly.

I grab a black hair tie off the nearby nightstand and tie up my sweat drenched hair up before turning to lay partly on his chest, trying to catch wind of the fan as well. He snakes his arms around my sneakily, and I snicker before saying, "I think so too, it's gotten really hot." I pull the sheets off just slightly, to give myself a little bit of air, as I sweep hair out of my eyes that escaped the tie.

"I wonder why." He smirks deviously into my pools of blue before kissing my lips seductively, bitting the bottom lip a little at the end. I draw out the kiss with him, then peck his lips a couple more times, and allow his tongue to enter my mouth again. He gently licks my bottom lip with his tongue, which makes me moan ever so slightly. I get on top of him and continue to kiss him vigorously. He roughly grabs my breasts, before once again I feel something, that something being Lucas' friend, poking my bare hip.

"Hmm.." I bite my lip. "Someone is excited." I chuckle, showing his friend some attention my stroking him lightly.

"Around you? Of course." He holds my body close to him. Before kissing my neck lightly. "Don't do that too much, he's gonna get really excited." He jokes.

I run my fingers over his bare chest and then sexily state. "Cowboy..."

"Hmm?..." He states kind of breathlessly looking up at me, somehow managing to keep his eyes on mine, rather than on my bare chest right in front of him, and continues running his hands up and down my back, sending ripples of shivers down my spine.

"I want to ride your pony." I bite my lip once more.

*~*~*~*

"Zay..." Riley whines as he pulls her into a book store. "Do we have to do this now?"

"Yes, honestly we do. You're never going to pick because you don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but you have to." Zay affirms. "You're going to end up hurting both of them and possibly even yourself if you don't pick."

"I don't even know Jonah that well! We only went on one date Zay! That's not a fair choice!" Riley retorts.

"Oh, believe me, I thought about that." He smirks. They walk into the book store and Jonah is sitting at a computer, completely indulged in a book.

"Jonah?" Riley questions.

"Hi Riley." He smiles. "Zay called me here so I can take you on our second date." Jonah smirks deviously at her. He reaches out calmly for her hand, and she blushes before catching hers in his.

"You two kids have fun." Zay sighs. "They grow up so fast."

*~*~*