t w e n t y s i x : tell tale, and more pregnancy

What if forever's
Standing right next to me
This could be you right here in my arms
Maybe forever
Isn't so far away
Baby, baby tell me if your her
Are you forever, ever, ever
Are you forever?
Are you forever, ever, ever
Baby are you forever?

mb

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"You what?" I say, barely believing the words coming out of her mouth.

"You're a dirty liar." Lucas grits his teeth.

"I'm not lying!" She cries. "Her name is Maddie." He lightly dabbed her eyes with a tissue.

"How can we be sure you aren't lying?" I say. "And that you aren't just doing this to break us up again."

"I'll bring you to her."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"I wonder what's going on in there." Riley says sitting in AP US History to Zay.

"Let's hope it's not anything too serious." He says back.

"Yeah, Maya needs to help me pick out my outfit for tonight."

"Your date is tonight?"

"Yeah, and I'm really nervous about it."

"I know you are. But don't worry Riles he's gonna love you and the baby."

"We've been texting since we met at the supermarket." Riley blushes a little.

"You like him don't you? Like, you know, more than the usual person." He asks.

"Yeah I do. He's really sweet. What do you think I should do about telling him? Should tell him after our date? Or, I could wait until a later time." She says trying to get out of telling him right away.

"What you want to hear me say is you should wait, but what I'm going to tell you to do is just tell him upfront."

"I know you're right." She says.

"If he really wants to be with you he'll accept you and the baby."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"I cant believe this Lucas. What are we gonna do?!" Maya asks.

"Well, maybe we could do a DNA test." He says.

"Uh, okay alright. Lucaya has this under control right? We're gonna get through this."

"Of course we are. We always do." He says and he pulls me close and kisses my forehead.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you more." He says back to me.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"What if he asks for a DNA test Vienna? What are you gonna do? You know that's not his baby." Shana says to me.

"I know I know, I already got that part covered. I bribed the doctor." I say with the smile.

"With what?" She asks.