t w e n t y t h r e e : four year anniversary

I'm so in love with you
And I hope you know
Darling your love is more
than worth its weight in gold
We've come so far my dear
Look how we've grown
And I wanna stay with you
Until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

•j.a

~*~*~*~
"Side story time! This is a story about Maya and Lucas' four year anniversary. Hope you like it! It's also very important to the story so don't skip it!" Zay says
................................

"That was surprisingly a good movie." Lucas lays back on the couch making himself more comfortable and grabs some more popcorn.

"I told you it would be." I say. "I'm always right am I not?"

"True true. What time is it?"

"It's 9 am." I say scanning my phone screen.

"Wow. We stayed up all night watching movies?" He yawns then licks his pick lips.

"I guess we did." I reply back to him. Then suddenly the date catches my eye. February 9th. Then I chuckle a little.

"What happened ??" Lucas asks, sitting up to look at me, suddenly interested.

"It's nothing." I say and smile a little.

"No tell me." He says and begins to face me.

"It's just, today is technically our four year anniversary." I say to him.

"Really?? I feel bad that I didn't know... I'm sorry Maya." He says with an apologetic look.

"It's not your fault. You have a good reason to not remember." I say as I put my phone back down where is was charging and sit back.

"We should do something special." He says and pulls some hair behind my ear.

"Lucas we really don't have to." I mumble and look down.

"But I want to, beautiful. And I know you want to as well." He says and pulls my chin forward and we lock lips.

"I do, I do." I admit as he kisses my forehead.

"Get in the shower." He says

"What?" I ask getting a little confused as to what he meant.

Realizing what he said he starts," Oh no, no I didn't mean it like that, I-" he chucks out in embarrassment.

I bust out in laughter. "Aw you're so adorable. But maybe one day you will get that chance." I say and wink and he stares at me open mouthed.

"Oouu Mama." He says and smiles

"But you better get home and shower and stuff." I say. "Where do you want me to meet you?"

"Don't worry, I'll come back and get you cupcake." He says as he walks out the door.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I sit on the couch and wait for Lucas to come back to the house, when suddenly someone knocks on the door.