:Chapter Eighteen:

We were seated comfortably on Tsuko-chan's carpeted floor, with chatters and laughter filling the room. Then I suddenly remembered the paper, waiting patiently inside my skirt's pocket.

I inserted my hand inside my pocket and got Ai-chan and Tsuko-chan's attention. "I have something to tell you."

Tsuko-chan gazed at me with a worried look while Ai-chan raised one eyebrow. "What is it?" She asked, uninterested rested on her tone but with a hint of curiosity.

I brought out the paper. "Haizaki-kun gave me this paper. But I haven't opened it yet."

"Why not open it now?" Ai-chan then asked.

I looked down, guilt written all over my face. "I thought that you guys should know about this. But I never thought we'd be together in one room."

Ai-chan hummed her response as Tsuko-chan stayed quiet as she waited for Ai-chan's real response. Silence that enveloped us lasted for a few seconds before Ai-chan spoke.

She heaved first a sigh of defeat before speaking. "I give up." She started. "If helping Haizaki will make you feel better, then I can't help but support you. But as I've said earlier, don't ruin your future. Think of yourself even just a bit. Okay?"

"Ai-chan." I suddenly felt overwhelming happiness as tears suddenly sprang from my eyes. With the happiness overflowing inside my heart, I lunged at Ai-chan into a huge bear hug, and later Tsuko-chan joined in.

The hug lasted for a minute with Ai-chan suddenly felt like tsundere and cleared her throat. "So why don't you unfold the paper, Koki?"

I tightened my grip on the paper and nodded. "Okay."

As I unfolded the paper, digits slowly appeared right before us.

I ogled at the paper with numbers and a name written in it. "Haizaki Fuko?"

"Haizaki?"

Then I remembered that Haizaki-kun has an older sister.

"That delinquent has a sister?" Ai-chan asked in disbelief.

I nodded.

"And not to mention a beautiful one." Tsuko-chan said in awe as she remembered the female I came across with earlier.

"Why would Haizaki give you his sister's number?" Ai-chan asked.

I, myself, have no idea but I felt like something amazing will happen right after this. I just knew it.

"So by that way," Ai-chan suddenly changed the subject. "where's Nagai-kun?"

It took a moment for Tsuko-chan to answer as she tried to locate him by thinking of his possible schedule. "He's next door."

"Why don't you call him?" I asked.

"I did but he said it would be awkward for him to stay with all girls." Tsuko-chan answered.

I hummed my response as Ai-chan just nodded while nibbling at the chips that Tsuko-chan brought earlier. After a few bites of the chips, Tsuko-chan volunteered to bring up a bottle of soda.

The night was full of fun as the three of us spent it leisurely together. Ai-chan brought out her list of must watch anime, while Tsuko-chan recommended us to try and watch this new drama series she's been fangirling lately. As for me, I followed what they wanted to do. Because being with them is enough.

After a while, we finally decided to sleep. Tsuko-chan brought out their futon and spare pillows for Ai-chan and I.

As I was tucked in under my comfortable blanket, I felt my eyes slowly close and immediately I went to dream land.