:Chapter Two:

Ai-chan didn't flinched or moved a single muscle as she stared at her indoor shoes, clutching her sleeves really tight. Her stares turned cold by the second, glaring at the thin air.

I gaped at her for a moment then I tried to compose myself. But my eyes are still wide because of shock. If you're asking what's so shocking about this kind of thing, I told you. It's not like Ai-chan to leave this kind of thing alone. She'll immediately inform this kind of thing to a higher official or to the faculty. But right now, she remains quiet. It's a bit weird actually.

The bell rang, signaling that lunch break is already over. Ai-chan walked first before I could follow her, my hands clutching at my bento box really tightly as I stared at her back with curiosity. There's something wrong here.

As we walk along, the hallway was full of chatter by student of different year level and section. I roamed my eyes at the lively sight of the students of Fukuda Sogo. I didn't even realize that I was already smiling. But my smile suddenly dropped when everyone kept quiet as an ash-colored head male walked through the crowded hallway, everyone making room for him to walk through.

I stared at him, questions suddenly running through my mind. Everyone kept quiet and didn't even looked up at the male student. I kept on gazing his nearing figure until I felt someone pull me towards the crowd and yelped in surprise.

"Keep quiet and look down." An unfamiliar male voice instructed, moving my head to look at the ground. I obediently obeyed him as I kept my gaze to my indoor shoes, finally finding them interesting.

As the ash-haired student walked through, everyone felt relieved as they sighed. Another question mark popped out of my head as I looked at everyone while they each retreat to their own classrooms, still filling the halls with loud chatters. Then, I suddenly remembered the student who told me to look at the floor awhile ago. I moved my ruby orbs to look at him. Golden locks and emerald eyes greeted my eyes.

"Um," I stared, earning the attention of the male student in front of me. He wore a smile on his flawless face, sparkles behind him as his background. "Sorry for earlier, but I think Shimura-san left you there while she moved away."

I stared at him, curiosity in my eyes. "What was that earlier?" I asked, looking at the empty hallways.

He again gave me a smile as he easily answered my question. "That kind of thing always happens to us whenever Haizaki-kun walks down the hallways."

"Even the seniors are scared of him?" I asked again, clutching my bento box in my hands really tightly.

"Even the seniors." He answered, nodding as he crossed his hands to his chest. "As you know that Fukuda Sogo is a violence free school until Haizaki-kun transferred here for his high school."

Every words he said kept on repeating inside my head, trying to process and sink everything inside my system. I kept on rethinking everything until our next teacher told us to go inside of the classroom. We obediently followed his order.

***

As classes went by, I kept my gaze on my notebook and book, as if I was actually listening to the teacher and taking down notes. But actually, something bothers me. About the Haizaki-kun incident awhile ago. It troubles me.

The bell rang as the teacher announced that the class is already dismissed. I quickly put all of my things inside my bag as I jogged towards my best friend, who is currently fixing her things and placing them inside her bag. I called out her name as I waved my hands in the air to catch her attention.

"What?" She asked in a cold tone, placing her eraser back inside her pencil case. I pouted at her attitude towards me. "Mou~ Ai-chan, please quit that cold attitude towards me."