:Chapter Nine:

Finally reaching the gate, my eyes made contact with the visitors emerald eyes and his gorgeous smile. I opened the gate wide enough to let the visitor enter the premises of my home.

He rubbed his nape and gave a sheepish smile. "I'm sorry it took me this long. My sisters were really pushy and playful. I have to make them behave before I could leave the house."

I waved my hands in front of me and gave out a shock expression. "No. We should be the one to say sorry. You were busy and all and we still have to make you come."

He breathed in and let the air out. "So," he started, "Where's Haizaki-kun?"

I motioned for him to get in and the visitor did. I followed right behind him and closed the door. As we take off of our outdoor shoes and excusing himself for trespassing, I suddenly realized one thing, a light bulb lit on top of my head.

"You're the guy on the hallway, am I right?" I asked, pointing at him as I stared at him with questioning eyes.

He gave out a small smile and nodded his head. "Yes, I was. I'm Nagai Yasuo, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too. Now, let's go and get this thing finished." I showed him the way to the living room.

We told him what me and Okino-san wanted to do but couldn't because it's kind of awkward and asked him if he could do it. Before answering, he let out another smile and agreed. He took Haizaki-kun's uniform top off and got the wet towel from the basin and gave it a good squeeze.

Nagai-kun started to wipe Haizaki-kun's body with the wet towel. He first wiped his face carefully, wiping the blood stain on his lower lip. Then he started to wipe his neck and his arms, then the lower part.

Nagai-kun flinched once he saw so many bruises that's on his body and asked what happened to him. We told him everything that happened and he just let out a heavy sigh.

Done, Nagai-kun asked if I have any man's clothes and I nodded, remembering my father's t-shirts at his and my mother's room. I ran up the stairs and into his room, entering it and rampaging through his closet. Scanning my eyes on his closet, I came across his blue, v-necked, cotton shirt and his cotton pajama pants. I muttered a light sorry for rampaging through his clothes and left his room, clothes in hand.

I went down the stairs and into the living room, where Nagai-kun and Okino-san are found talking to each other. Once they sensed my presence, they turned their heads to look at me and stood up from the carpeted floor, where they've been sitting the whole time.

I showed them the clothes that I got from my father's closet and asked if we could also change his pants and Nagai-kun nodded. Me and Okino-san helped each other to sit him up and wear the blue shirt I got. Then Nagai-kun took off Haizaki-kun's pants and put on the cotton pajama pants.

After doing everything, we all agreed that we should put Haizaki-kun in a comfortable bed. I told them that we could lay him in my father's room since he's working away, so I led them to where my father's room is and asked them to lay Haizaki-kin down on the bed. Good thing that me and Nee-chan always change the bed covers or else the bed would be dusty.

I wiped off the sweat that was planning to fall off of my forehead and faced the two new friends, then asked them what they want for dinner. They gave off a small smile and declined my offer but I insisted and told them that I won't take no for an answer.

The three of us headed to the kitchen and discussed what we all would have. After rampaging through the refrigerator, we all agreed on noodles because that's the only thing that we can see on the refrigerator. I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment and readied the noodles.