:Chapter Four:

Midorima-kun raised his eyebrows as I pleaded him to spill any details about Haizaki-kun. "Why do you want to know about him?" He asked.

I rubbed the back of my nape while I a sheepish smile spread across my face. I let out a small giggle as I told him my reason. "You know that I just transferred schools and he's actually my schoolmate. It just bothers me why he keeps on getting into fights and keeps on skipping classes."

Midorima-kun sighed as he let his back fall on the couch and adjusted his glasses using his taped hand. "Haizaki's my teammate during my Teiko days." He started his story.

Ai-chan returned with a tray of three teacups and a teapot of tea. She placed them carefully on the living room table. Then she went back inside the kitchen to get snacks for the three of us.

A playful smirk appeared on my face as an idea came flashing inside my mind. "Na Ai-chan~" I called her when she returned with a plateful of chocolate chip cookies and placed them beside the tray of teacups and teapot. "You could make a great wife." I declared, my eyebrows going up and down then I side-glanced at Midorima-kun.

Ai-chan's face immediately turned pink and turned her gaze somewhere else. She breathed in and sat down at the separate couch and bent down to get the teapot. I held my mouth to stop the giggle that wanted to escape my lips as I watched her try to act normal in front of the guy she likes.

She poured tea on the three cups and placed the teapot back at the table. I got a cookie on the plate and munched on as I wait for Midorima-kun to continue. Before he could continue his story, he got the teacup and drank on it. Then he placed it back at table and continued.

"Haizaki's a very violent person whether in or outside of the court. And because of that, he's known to be the most dangerous player on the basketball team. He doesn't even care about basketball. He just somehow became a basketball player." he paused for minute to munch on the cookies in front of him and drank tea. He coughed and started his story again. "Haizaki always skips classes and practices and always goes to nearby arcades. While he's at it, he would start fights with barbaric people-"

I clutched my stomach as I felt that my bladder's about to explode. I looked at Midorima-kun for a moment and apologized for the sudden event. I excused myself and went straight to the bathroom to explode.

After ten minutes, I flushed the toilet and washed my hands with soap, then rinsed them. I wiped my hands with the towel that's found inside the bathroom and opened the door. I got back to the living room and found them staring at me.

"What are you staring at?" I asked them with a brow raised. They shook their heads and I sat next to Midorima-kun who moved an inch away from me. I looked at him with a poker face and dull eyes while he adjusted his glasses with his hands. "Just start with the story already." I ordered him and he obediently followed.

"Because of this kind of attitude, Akashi can no longer tolerate him. So Akashi made him meet him before he goes home. Then the next week, we just heard that Haizaki quit the team." He ended his story with a shrug as he picked up another cookie from the plate beside the teapot.

I gaped at him for a moment before I could speak. I regained my composure and stared at him then coughed. "That's it? That's all about him?"

He shrugged and answered my question. "That's all I could tell you. Besides we're not that close for me to know all about him."

"What a real help." I said while my eyes dulled in annoyance. I invited him in and let him eat my cookies but he only knows little information about the guy who I think is interesting. "Thanks a lot, Shin-kun."

"Just know that Haizaki's a delinquent." He stated as he stood up from the couch but bowed down to get a piece of cookie on the circular plate. My eyes became duller as I watched him do so. "Thank you for the food." he said and went to the door to exit Ai-chan's house. But he stopped for a moment and said something. "The cookies were delicious, Shimura." Then he finally opened the door and went out of the house.