:Chapter Eight:

[Warning: Violence]

My body started to shake as my heart accelerated in such speed. I brought my fist over my beating heart as I rested my back on the rough wall. The one in the middle smirked as he folded his muscled hands.

"You made it!" He exclaimed as he eyed Haizaki-kun in a mocking way. "I thought you ran away because you're scared."

Haizaki-kun sneered at the one in the middle then changed his expression into a mocking smile. "How could you say that? I was so excited to see you! I even skipped classes."

"But you're always skipping classes, 'Haizaki-kun'." The one on the left side of the leader, cracking his knuckles.

"Oh yeah!" Haizaki-kun exclaimed. "Because I hate school."

The leader of the five men rubbed his chin and fixed his gaze on the ground as a small smirked came plastering his oily face. "I also hated school because the school hates me."

Haizaki-kun chuckled lightly and caught the attention of the five men, glaring right at him. "Now, can we start this thing? I have a date after this and I don't want to take to long. My date's a time-freak."

"But of course, 'Haizaki-kun'." The leader agreed and snapped his fingers. Immediately the other four came rushing towards Haizaki-kun, fist out and ready to punch or kick him really hard.

Haizaki-kun readied himself, standing still and waiting for them to release an attack. He instantly curved his right hand into a tight fist once one of them started to punch him right through the face and dodged that attack. Then he released a very powerful punch, doing an upper-cut, hitting the next man who was about to punch him in the stomach. The third one was lucky enough to let out a kick and hit Haizaki-kun on the thigh and hitting at his back with his clasped fist. Haizaki-kun let out a painful groan but immediately composed himself and punched the third attacker on the chest.

The first who attacked recomposed himself and readied to attack Haizaki-kun, planning to kick him in the stomach and punching him in the cheek. But luckily Haizaki-kun dodged the attacks and kicked him where it would hurt the most.

The second who attacked was right behind Haizaki-kun and tried to hit him on the head, a pipe in hand. And this time, Haizaki-kun didn't dodge that one. Then the fourth attacker punched him straight to his face, making the ash-head to bend low.

Haizaki-kun stood up and straightened his posture. He cruved his hand in a fist and started to ran towards the fourth attacker, planning to give him a punch in the nose, kneeing him on the stomach and kicking him on the side.

But the first attacker got out a baseball bat out of nowhere and hit him in the back. Haizaki-kun let out a painful groan and landed on the wet ground. The other three also started to hit him with punches, kicks and a pipe. Then stopped when Haizaki-kun can no longer stand up.

The five of them let out a hearty laugh as they watch him feel the pain. But Haizaki-kun stood up with his shaking hands supporting him, then a mocking smirk came plastering on his wounded face. "Is that all you've got?"

Due to irritation, the leader of the group attacked him right in the abdomen this time, but Haizaki-kun didn't show any signs of pain. Instead, a playful smirk was still plastered on his scared face. Haizaki-kun stood up straight and signaled the four other men to come at him all at once.

Not wanting to see the scene, I instantly closed my eyes with my shaking hands as turned my back to lean on the wall. Through the whole fight, all I could hear are pained groans. I don't know if one of them is Haizaki-kun. But I don't want to check it out right now.