:Chapter Five:

[Warning: Language used]

"Shit." I cursed quietly as I glared at the screen and moved my body with the joystick I was holding. Every push of the button only made me lose to a guy like 'him'.

Then the screen went black and declaimed the winner of the game; and it was the avatar of Haizaki-kun. I slumped on my sit as I groaned and puffed my cheeks in annoyance.

He licked his right thumb as he smirked at me. "Not bad for a girl." He mocked as a group of guys 'boo'-ed and whistled. Haizaki-kun turned around to glare at them, making the group of teenage-males to shut their mouths and one by one leave the place where we were. "Okay, I must admit that you're one hell of a player."

"Thanks." My face reddened as I sat up properly and rubbed my nape. "It's actually my first time playing in games like this."

His eyes widened in shock as he stared at me. Because of the sudden attention from a delinquent like Haizaki-kun, my face reddened 50 times. My eyes finally made contact with the joystick and my hands started to crawl to touch them.

But when he didn't stop, I puffed my cheeks again and playfully glared at the male in front of me. "Mou~" I whined in complete annoyance. "Could you please stop staring at me like a goddess of games or something?"

Haizaki-kun regained his composure once I snapped him out. His shock expression changed to his usual bad boy appearance and raised his eyebrow at me. "Who even told you that I was staring? And you?" He pointed at me in a disgusted way. "A goddess of games? Just because you won 50 times against doesn't make you one!"

My eyes dulled out and my facial expression changed to a poker faced one as I stared at him with disbelief. Then I looked at my wrist watch to check on the time. It was already pass eleven in the morning and twelve o'clock is nearing. I faced the ash-haired male and asked him if he wanted to eat somewhere.

My eyes dulled out and my facial expression changed into a poker faced one when he answered my question with a 'Your treat.' But because I'm such a good girl and I didn't want him to get hungry, I nodded my head in agreement.

Haizaki-kun was the one who led the way to a nearby fast food chain named 'Maji Burger'. We went inside the establishment and Haizaki-kun told me what he'll have and walked away to find a good place to seat.

I ordered two double patty burgers and one cheese burger; one large soda and one small; and finally one large cheese coated fries and one small plain one. It just cost so much thanks to this guy I'm with!

I brought the tray where our orders were placed to the table where Haizaki-kun was seated. I placed the tray on the table and sat on the seat in front of him, taking the cheese burger into my hands and unwrapping it.

As I took a bite on my food, I my eyes made their way to look at the guy in front of me. As he bit his burger, he actually looks like a normal person. I mean, he seems less scary. Like a kid. A cute little kid.

His eyes turned their attention to look at me, a question mark popping out his head. "Hey." He woke me up from staring at him with the kind of tone he usually use when he talks to people. "What are you staring at?"

Panicked, I shook my head as an answer to his question. "Nothing!" I answered, standing up from my seat due to panic. I didn't even realized the at I was already standing. So I thought of another excuse for that. I rubbed the back of my head and sheepishly smiled at him. "Um," I started, carrying my purse. "I have to go to the restroom for a minute. Please excuse me." Then I walked away from our table and into the restroom.

Once inside, I walked closer to the sink and spun the faucet to let the water run. I splashed some water on my face and stared at the mirror to look at my reflection. What's this unusual feeling? It's making my heart beat faster and faster. I don't like it. I hate this kind of feeling. Maybe I should go to the doctor and check it out.