:Chapter Twenty:

"You forgot to finish this problem."

"Ah, right."

"Is this correct?"

"Yup. Now you have to move on to the next problem."

"Why are you people here?"

We averted our attention from our textbooks and notebooks to the person located far away from where we were seated. He had his gray eyes fixated on us as he glared intently not on us but rather only on me.

Tsuko-chan wasn't fazed by his immense glare and continued to smile nontheless. Ai-chan then returned her full attention on hee notebook and textbook and continued answering a math problem, ignoring Haizaki-kun. So it means I have to answer him.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"I mean why are you studying here at my house?" He asked, gritting his teeth.

"'Why' you asked." I tilted my head as I stared at him innocently. "Because your older sister asked us to study here."

Haizaki-kun heaved out an exasperated sigh, face-palming as he stood up from where he had seated and went inside the kitchen to get himself a glass of water. I slightly peeked and watched him comb his unkept gray hair as he let out a irritated groan, slamming the glass on the table.

Today he had his gray hair messy and not into cornrows. I guess if he knew we'd be here, he'd style it into his usual hairdo. But with his hair unkept, he looked cooler than with the cornrows.

Why are we here anyway? It was also a shock for me when my phone suddenly rang and saw that the caller was his older sister. We exchanged numbers the last time we were together. She asked me when was the exam and asked if we could study with him since she knew her younger brother wouldn't even take the time to at least open his notebook or textbook. Or even thought if he even owned one. It was an opportunity for me to change him slightly and I immediately took it without any second thought.

I called Ai-chan and Tsuko-chan if they were available and I was happy to know they were since I, myself, am not that smart. Therefore I couldn't actually teach Haizaki-kun anything even though I was the one who Fuko-san called. It's better to call a genius than study without knowing what was actually written on our textbooks.

"It can't be helped." Ai-chan sighed on the other end of the phone. "Fuko-san might be disappointed after seeing his grades if it was you who taught him. I'll be there in a few minutes. Send me his address."

So here we are, busy with reviewing for the upcoming test.

"When will you leave?" Haizaki-kun suddenly asked, another glass of water in hand.

His sister instructed us to stay as long as we needed to and heed no mind to his objection of us staying here.

I shrugged as I continued to understand what was written on my textbook, scratching my head with the other end of my mechanical pencil that had the eraser. "I guess until you sit here with us."

His eyes widen at my answer. "What?"

I nodded after heaving a defeated sigh. "Yup. I guess until your sister arrives. Because that's when we get to tell her you haven't been cooperative."

He grumbled something to which I couldn't understand but ignored it and smiled when he walked towards where I am, sitting down beside me. Though after a few minutes, it didn't seem like he was studying with us. He was just sitting beside me, watching us three with a bored look. Haizaki-kun looked uninterested as a yawn escaped his lips.

After a few more moments of doing nothing, Ai-chan finally snapped but kept her voice calm since this is Haizaki-kun we're talking about. If she let her anger take control, this study session might end without us knowing it. "If you won't grab a paper and a pen, I'll have you out of this place."