:Chapter Seventeen:

"Do something and I'll rape you."

I remained quiet as he brought me to a place where we can be alone―a place where no one can see my dead body. His grip on my hand tightened, making my heart beat faster because of fear and nervousness. I could feel my lips quiver and my knees turn to jelly. I think I couldn't last long so it was a good thing he roughly shoved me to the ground.

"Hmf." I groaned as my buttom met with the grassy surface. As soon as I regained myself, I raised my head to see the face of my kidnaper, and to my horror, ash-colored irises filled with irritation met my ruby ones.

"Haizaki-kun." I mumbled out of pure fear.

He looked at me with a killing intent and glared daggers at me. He was silent for a moment as his hands were hidden inside his pockets and stood there like a boss.

I inched away from him, tears suddenly forming from my eyes and I knew any minute now I could cry.

"Oi." He called out which made me flinch. He brought out one hand out of his pocket and I instantly closed my eyes when I saw his fist instead of an open hand. I waited for him to hit me but after a few seconds, I felt nothing. Therefore with curiosity, I opened my eyes and saw Haizaki-kun walk away from me. And as his figure slowly disappeared, my eyes landed on the ground―on a white paper folded into four.

***

Afternoon drew near as class was finally being dismissed. The hallways were then filled with greetings as students stepped out of their classrooms.

I was still seated as I fixed my notebooks and textbooks and shoved them inside my bag. Tsuko-chan then approached me and asked if I was ready to leave.

I nodded and she beamed me a very happy smile. I stood up from my seat, and went out of the room with her.

Then before we exited the school grounds, we stood straight at the gate and waited patiently for someone. I raised one eyebrow and gazed at Tsuko-chan who was wearing a very bright smile.

"Who are we waiting for?" I asked.

"You'll see." She answered and immediately she was waving her hand. I followed her gaze and my jaw fell.

There she was, walking towards us with her bag hanging loosely on her shoulder. When she was finally right in front of us, I didn't look at her straight at her cold, coal eyes. I was fidgeting again, feeling uncomfortable.

"Let's go?" Tsuko-chan asked and I nodded.

I stayed behind them, my head bent low as I remembered the white paper Haizaki-kun gave me (if he even gave me). The paper was on my skirt's pocket. I didn't open it or even took a slight peek so I was of course curious as to what's written in here.

"I thought you brough chips, Koki-chan?"

I was suddenly woken up from my thoughts by Tsuko-chan's voice. I raised my head and Tsuko-chan's eyes were on me. I don't know how I knew but I think Ai-chan's ears were also listening attentively.

"I, uh..." I trailed off for a moment, and remembered, "I was about to buy then now."

"You're always at the convenience store, though." Tsuko-chan said.

I nodded. "But I wasn't able to go there yesterday. I was busy with somethings."

Tsuko-chan looked convinced though Ai-chan looked uninterested, she surprisingly hummed as her response.

With a few things we find a necessity for the sleepover, we three decided to go to the convenience store where I usually go to (a.k.a. where Haizaki-kun works for his part-time).

Changed (KNB Fan Fiction : Haizaki Shogo)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara