:Chapter Seven:

Wide-eyed, I watched the ash-head walk away from the train station. Then something on my face hit me really hard, snapping me out of a deep thought. But the thoughts were still inside my mind, rampaging through me like a typhoon.

The other side of my brain kept on bugging me and kept on saying: "Follow him. Follow him." But the other one was saying: "Don't follow him. It's called stalking. And besides, you have school to attend to."

I have to act fast because the figure of the young man I wanted to follow was getting smaller and smaller as he started to walk even farther away. When I can no longer see his figure nor his shadow, I ran as fast as I can to catch up to him.

Turing right of this small alley, I finally arrived at the shopping district of the town. When I turned my gaze to the left, my eyes caught a glimpse of a familiar body built that suddenly entered an arcade just past three boutiques, two bakeries and an ice cream parlor from where I am right now.

Realizing that it was Haizaki-kun, I ran as fast as I can and entered the arcade quietly. I opened the glass door and roamed my eyes to look for the ash-head. But it seems he's not here because I can't see him anywhere.

But then, a memory suddenly alarmed me. In the movies, if you can't see the person you're looking for inside an establishment, he might be behind you. But when I looked behind me, he wasn't there.

'Stupid, Koki! Why would he even be behind you? Because he already noticed that you're following him? You already saw him enter here, moron!' I scolded myself inside my mind as I heaved out a deep and heavy sigh.

When I roamed my eyes around me again, there was a counter right beside me, maybe a good one meter away from where I am right now. I walked towards the person behind the counter to ask him if Haizaki-kun walked passed by.

"Ah!" He exclaimed. "You mean, Shogo. He's at the back, chatting with Ami-chan." The person behind the counter pointed at the door that located at the far left back, beside two whatchamacallits. You know, games that guys like? Like I said, it's been 2 years since I've played in an arcade. I forgot what you call this things.

I walked towards the door and placed my ear near it to hear what's happening behind. But the thing is, I can't hear anything and it's making me irritated. I moved my ears closer and still I can't hear a thing.

Giving up, I groaned in annoyance and started to move my feet so I could walk away from the door. I looked at my wrist watch and see if I can still catch up to my class. But it's already late, so just decided to play one of these games.

I went to the counter and bought five tokens. The guy behind the counter asked if I saw Haizaki-kun and I shook my head as an answer. He just shrugged his shoulders and gave me my tokens. Then I went straight to the game that me and Haizaki-kun played last Saturday.

The door on the far left suddenly opened, revealing an ash-head and a red-head walking out of the opened door where I was a while ago. Haizaki-kun and the red-head walked towards the counter and talked to the person behind it. The expression on Haizaki-kun changed into a questioning one while the person behind the counter said some things. Then the person behind the counter looked at where I was then looked back at the two people in front of him. Panicked, I stood up from where I am ran towards unknown guys to hide myself.

I peaked in a small space between these huge trees and saw that the person was looking for me but shrugged when he can no longer see me. Haizaki-kun was still curious but shrugged it off and laid his hands around the girl's shoulder and opened the glass door to go out of the establishment.

I puffed my cheeks in annoyance as I watched the two smile and laugh at each other, walking away from the arcade. Timing the steps they've taken, I hurriedly walked towards the glass door and opened it. I stepped outside and looked around me if they're still near.