Chapter thirteen

I had to wake up early in the morning because I have this another interview at our local radio station. As usual, I did these morning routines which are taking a bath, choosing my outfit of the day, taking my breakfast and so on and so forth.

As soon as I got down breakfast, Stella was already ready for breakfast. She really looks like a 5-year-old all ready for school.

I sat down across her seat and started eating my food as well. Stella stared at me like an idiot until I had enough. "What are you staring at me like that?"

She starts giggling and I just sat there, looking at her while raising an eyebrow. "No nothing. I'm just excited for you to see Zac. You know....if ever you guys will have a date sooner or later on today." She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Stell."

***

I walked out of my car only to be swarmed by paparazzis. I even wonder why this people can manage to invade the privacy of other people.

As minutes passed by, I could feel that I'm still in the middle. Everywhere I look, there were heads of people. I could even barely see the buildings.

Then suddenly, the world starts spinning and I could feel my sweat rapidly coming out.

Until....a hand grabbed me.

My sight was blurry but I could see the crowd moving out of the way as a person comes. It's a him.

He went closer and I could feel him carry me as everything turned black.

***

"Is she okay?"

"Yes she is."

"Okay thank you."

I woke up and I look around. Where am I?

I was in this room which is more modernized than mine. It's one of the coolest rooms I've ever been to.

"Hello?" I spoke but no one answered. Where am I? Please don't tell me I'm at Austin's place.

"Good morning." I turn around and seen Dylan. Relief immediately took over my body.

"Hey." I smiled as he went closer towards me. He sat down, "My brother found you." I knew it was Zac!

"Really?"

"Yep!"

"Where is he?" I ask.

He points at the living room, "He's sleeping. He must've been tired."

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked him and he looks at his watch before turning his gaze at me. "About 2 hours already." My eyes widened before nodding.

"Anyways, Zacko and I prepared you a lunch!" That's Dylan. He's probably the only person who calls Zac, Zacko. I love it.

"Really?"

"Yep!" He gave me his hand and I grabbed it. He led me to their dinning room, passing by a sleeping Zac on the couch.

He started giving me Asian Foods (Filipino Foods to be exact) and I bit my lip trying not to laugh. "You did this?" I asked him and he scratched the back of his neck. "Well...Zac and I were the ones who did it."

"How did you know that pansit's my favorite Filipino food?"

"Zac was the one who knows. He spent almost an hour looking for the proper recipe." He replied and I nod as I started eating.

Not bad!

"So....what do you think?" He asked.

"For a half-Asian, yep! Not bad!"

"Really?"

"Yes!"

Suddenly Zac showed up by giving me a kiss on my forehead. "So...what do you think about pansit?" The way he pronounces the word makes me smile. He's so slang!

"It's perfect! The Efron brothers should have a cooking show." I smiled and they both laughed.

"That would be good." They said in unison.