Chapter twenty - seven

I stared at it for many minutes and my hearing started to get blurry causing me not to hear what the Paps and interviewers are saying. I couldn't stop thinking about the necklace.

Then, a question caught my attention. "Vanessa, do you still miss Zac?" That was a question from a pap. I turned to look at him with a smile, "I do." I said before walking away.

While I was going inside the arena or whatever it's called, all the time I was staring at the floor. Then suddenly, I bumped into this guy and his coffee spilled all over me.

"Oh my goodness miss. I'm so sorry." He spoke and I looked at him.

Ohmygod.

"Zac?"

"Ness? What are you-what are you doing here?" He asked. I suddenly ran out of words. "I'm attending the film festival. Is it that bad?" Then he laughed, "Good thing that your cockiness is still there." He said with a smile.

"Well uhh....I found something that you might have lost." I said to him and he raised an eyebrow. "What? You found my necklace?"

"How did you know?" I asked him. "I don't know. I lost my necklace. Raindrop shaped containing my birth stone." He said with a smile.

"You got that right blue-eyed man." I winked and he laughed. I took the necklace out from my bag and gave it to him. He grabbed it and smiled at it for a sec.

"I was thinking of letting you keep it." He smiled at me. "But-that means something to you. Doesn't it?" I protest and he just simply laughed.

"No. I Uhh-the reason why I let you keep it. It's because I just wanted to tell you that Uhh-This could be the start of something new. In short, I still love you Ness." He said before walking away leaving me speechless.

I stared at the necklace before keeping it in my bag again.

"I love you Zac." I whispered.

"Ness!" I heard my manager called me making me turn around.

"What are you thinking? The ceremony's about to starts!" He yelled and I nodded as I follow him.

A/N: Yo!! Sorry for not updating. Been very busy lately for our variety show. Anyways, hope you guys liked this one. :)