Chapter twelve

It's almost 7 o'clock in the evening and I decided to go out to get some fresh air. What I love about California is that it has a good evening breeze and it's so chill for you to relax. I went to our dock and sat down there.

"I knew that you were here." I turn around and Zac smiling at me. Oh how I miss that smile! I haven't seen it for years!

"How did you found me here?" I asked and he gave a small laugh. "I just came and Stella told me that you were here." He replied and I nod.

"Zac...after we broke up, did you fell in love with someone?" I know it sounds awkward for me to ask him that but I had to! I have to keep an eye now on the girls that he'll be seeing. Especially on movies. Ugh! PROTECTIVE GIRLFRIEND ALERT!!

He sighed, "Once but she was not great as you."

"Who?"

"Halston. But don't worry, she's in a relationship with Chord Overstreet." He replied.

"That guy from glee?"

He chuckled, "Exactly. So...there ain't no way we'll be in a relationship ever again. So....don't worry babe." He smiled and I smiled the widest when he called me babe. It's been so long since the last time he called me that.

He caught me smiling, "I can see that you're smiling."

"I just...you know...I just love the fact that you called me babe again. It's like it's been ages since the last time you called me that." I stated and he smiled. "I knew that you'd love it."

Then he put his arms around and I lean unto him. "I can't believe it's been almost four years since the last time we've been together." I said.

"I know. I told my mom and dad about us and they were quite happy." He replied.

"Zac....what will happen if ever we'll break up again?" I asked him and a moment of silence came.

He sighed, "Just don't wish for that to come." I nod.

"It was a mutual decision anyways." He continued and I still nod, not knowing what to say. "What about you? Did you had a boyfriend after we broke up?" That is probably a hard question for me to answer. I don't want make him feel jealous or something.

"I did." His face immediately fell.

"Austin. Austin Butler."

"Really? That guy from....Ash's movie?" He asked. "Yes."

"Well at least we broke up. Because he said, he fell in love with another girl which according to him is way better than me." I said and he laughed.

"Well for me, no one is better than you." I smiled at his statement.

"Troy and Gabriella finally reunited." He joked and I laughed.

He's such a joker. I tell you.

A/N: I have a bombshell for you guys at the end of this book. ;)