Chapter nine

"So...how was the date?" Stella asks and I grin. "Mhmmm....I can see that smile on your face." She says.

"It was great." I replied and she smiles. "Zac literally made it romantic," I continued, "There's something he's not telling me though."

Her face fell, "What?"

"It's complicated." I told her and she nods.

"Anyways, was there any call from people?" I ask her. "Mom called." She replies. "What did she say?"

"Nahh nothing really. She just called to check us whether we're okay." She replied and I nod.

"Austin came." That was when my attention was caught. My face dropped. I turn around to look at Stella, "Did he say anything?"

"He just came looking for you." She replied. "Did you tell him I was with Zac?" I ask again. She better not tell him. "No. But I could see in his eyes that he was suspicious." Stella replied.

I still wonder why Austin wants me back when in fact, he was the one who broke up with me. If he keeps on bullying my life, then I have to do something to keep him out.

"Ness? Are you okay?" Stella asks. "I don't know. I'm just scared that what if...like ever Zac and I-"

She stopped me, "Wait. Hold on. Do you have feelings for Zac?"

"No!"

"I could see that you do." She says calmly and I immediately stopped what I'm doing. "Okay I admit it. I do." I replied and she laughs.

"What's so funny about it?" I ask her and she just kept on laughing until I finally threw a spoon at her.

She groaned with pain and I couldn't help myself but grin evilly.

She sighs, "I just think that you should tell Zac that you love him."

I roll my eyes and she kneeled down and put her palms together. "What are you going to do now? Pray to me?" I ask sarcastically.

"No! Not at all. I'm just saying that you should get back with Zac!!"

"No Stell."

"Please!!"

You ain't gonna convince me. Pfft.

"Still a no."

"Give Zanessa one more try!" That was when my attention was caught.

I turn around and seen her smiling. "Always knew that you would turn around when someone mentions that name." She says and I sigh.

"Fine. I'll do it." Then she starts to jump around like a 5-year-old. I do find it annoying but...you gotta love her.

She suddenly stops, "Why don't you do it now?" My jaw dropped.

"Now?" I ask her and she gave a 'duhh!' face. "Now. Don't waste the moment!"

I sighed and I walk towards my bedroom. As I was about to dial Zac's number, I could see Stella peeking through a small space between the door and the wall.

I raised an eyebrow, "I at least need some privacy." Then I could see her run away.

Once she was gone, I dialed Zac's number.

After 3 rings, he answered.

"Hey ness what's up!"

"I have something to tell you." My tone was soft. I'm so nervous to be honest. I don't know if he's going to react in a bad way.

"Okay. What is it?"

I took a deep breath, "Zac...I don't know how to say this."

"Go ahead."

Then there was a long pause.

"Ness?"

"Okay...promise you won't be mad?"

"I promise."

This the moment of truth.

"Okay Zac.....I love you."

A/N: So...what do you think? Ha!