Chapter twenty-six

"Ness. Ness!" I woke up by the sound of someone calling my name. "You okay?"
It's my manager!!

"What the hell?! I thought you were dead!"

He frowned. "What do you mean I'm dead? I'm alive the whole time. Now get up and tell your lousy brain to get up." I raised an eyebrow at him and glared.

"Where am I anyways?" I asked him.

"You're in Cannes my friend." He answered with a smile. Now I'm confused.

"What?!"

"What do you mean 'what'? You're in Cannes! Are you stupid?! Now get up and get ready because you have an interview coming up!" My manger yelled at me and he went to the door.

But before he could turn the door know, I asked him. "Is Zac okay?"

"I have no idea. I thought you hate him."

"He got shot!" I yelled.

He looked at me weirdly, "There is no news that Mr. Efron was shot or killed. I heard that he'll be attending the film festival. Now, get ready!" He said before slamming the door shut.

Now I'm really confused. Why am I in Cannes again?

I grabbed my phone and called Ashley.

"Hello?" It sounds like she just woke up.

"Ash? Where are you?" I asked her.

"I'm in Cannes. I'm in a vacation with Chris remember?"

Now it all makes sense. I dropped my phone and I became speechless. It was only a dream! What?!

***
"Good luck Ness." My manager winked at me and I have a faint smile. I took a deep breath before opening the car door.

I continued posing for the Paps and afterwards, I signed some autographs for the fans.

As I was about to go inside, I saw a necklace. The exact appearance of the necklace in my dream.

I'm going to meet Zac again.

A/N: Yo! Told you that there will be a plot twist. ;) Sorry for the late update. We have this so called clearance thing that's needed to be signed by the teachers. If we don't complete it, then we won't be able to get our report card. Stupid right? Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this. And if you're wondering why I'm not making a new story or fanfic is that I'm very busy at school. I'm the type of person who takes school seriously. Joking.