Chapter fifteen

The bed was so comfy that I was able to sleep soundly. Now I'm kind of wondering where Zac and Dylan bought this kind of bed. It's so comfy!!

My hair's always messy in the morning. Despite this, I didn't bother to fix it like what I usually do. Then I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!"

The door opened and Zac came in. "So...how was your sleep?" He asked with a smile. This is what I love about Zac. He always starts his day with a smile. Well not unless if he's in a bad mode or something.

"It was nice. Thanks to your fluffy pillow." I said and he smiled. "Where did you get these anyway?" I asked him.

"In Paris." He replied. The necklace immediately popped out of my mind, knowing that I found it in France. "Oh."

He looks at me, "Is there something wrong?"

"Not that much. But yeah I'm okay." I replied and he nodded. "Anyways, is it safe now for me to go home?"

"You can go home but...I must take you there." He winks. Where would I be without him?

"Okay. As soon as you're ready, then you can take me home." I said and he turns around then smile. "Okay. Even though I don't really want you to go home yet."

Oh my Zac. You're such a cutie.

"I'll try visit you. Besides, we're together now right?" I leaned closer to kiss him. But as our lips were about to touch each other, the door suddenly slammed open and Dylan came in. Both of us turn around and you could see the guilt in Dylan's face.

"Sorry guys if ever I interrupted something." He said shyly and Zac laughed. "It's okay bro. So...is there any news?" Zac was still holding my hips and I didn't even bothered to tell him to let go of me.

"I heard you mention that Ness will go home now but the problem is....there are paps outside." As soon as Dylan finished his sentence, Zac immediately peeked through the curtains and Dylan was right. There are paps outside. There were many of them.

How am I suppose to go home? I guess I might stay here for a few more hours.

"Zac...you know I can just stay here for a few more hours. You can take me home later." I told him and he looks at me with pity in his eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Why not? I would love to spend more time with you. I can just tell Stella that I might stay here for the next few hours until those....you know....will be gone." I replied and he smiled even more.

"Okay. Thanks babe."

"You're welcome."

"Anyways, breakfast is ready and I think it's just enough for three persons to eat." Dylan smiled and Zac and I nodded as we follow him towards the kitchen.

Zac then helps Dylan in distributing the plates as well as the food. Seeing the brothers together really reminds me of Stella and I.

As soon as they were done, Dylan was the first one who was able to serve the food. Then Zac followed.

Dylan sat down from across the table while Zac sat down beside me.

"Thank you guys for letting me stay here." I smiled at the brothers and they stared at each other for a few seconds before saying anything.

"No probs. You're always welcome." Dylan smiled. Meanwhile, Zac was not.

"Zac?"

He sighed, "Stella called and..." He paused.

"And?"

"She said that Austin came looking for you."

A/N: Hi guys!! It's been a stressful week for me. School's always stressful as you know. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this one and...yeah. :)