Chapter fourteen

Like Stella and I's house, Zac and Dylan also lives near the shore. But what's good about their house is that you can see a good image of the sunset. Since it's almost 6 o'clock in the evening, the Efron brothers and I decided to go outside and watch the sun as it sets.

Dylan, however, told us that he might be late because he said that he's going to play baseball with his friends leaving Zac and I to watch the sunset by ourselves.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" He asked and I sigh as I lean unto him. "Yeah." I replied in a faint tone.

Then suddenly, an awkward moment of silence took over. None of us bothered to talk nor speak. Until Zac got up and starts taking off his shirt. I raised an eyebrow, "What the heck are you doing?" I asked him.

He laughed, "To the beach."

Why is he going to swim on the beach when in fact, the sun's about to set. But the way the shines on him thus making a shadow proves that he's a very hot boyfriend. Yes I mean it.

The way he splashes water and how he swims makes me want to go there as well. Without having second thoughts, I took off my shirt and ran to him.

"I knew that you would come." He laughed. I didn't bother to reply. Instead, I splashed the water. "How dare you!" He said in his posh tone and I let my tongue out.

Then he splashed the water again and I squealed like a kid.

We're suppose to watch the sunset, but now, I have no idea why we ended up doing this. But it doesn't matter. We're having fun.

We stayed in the water until it was already dark and the water was also getting cold. Both of us got out of the water and to our surprise, our clothes were nowhere to be found. Plus, there were footprints on the sand. How come we didn't notice?

"That's weird." Zac commented as he looks around to check. "Where did my shirt go?"

"And my shirt as well." I continued.

Zac took a deep breath, "We have to go before this spy catches us again." He told me and I nod.

Once we were inside, Zac managed to lock the doors and windows. "How about Dylan? How is he able to get in?" I ask him.

"Dylan has a key. Of course, he'll get in." He replied and I nod.

"There's a bathroom upstairs. Use that one." He told me and I followed him. It was located right across Dylan's bedroom and when I opened it, the bathroom's huge. No wonder Zac told me to use it.

Although it's big, it only has two windows. I somehow managed to close both despite my short height. As I was taking a bath, I'm starting to get worried. Who stole our clothes? I'm just scared by the fact that maybe one day, this will become worse.

Whatever.

I got out and found Zac carrying some clothes. "Where did you get those?" I asked him and he scratched the back of his neck. "These were mine when I was younger so...thought you're gonna use these." He said.

"I can go home Zac." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"No you aren't."

"But why?"

"What if the guy who spied on us and stole our clothes will confront of you." He said in a serious tone but I wasn't mad. I know he was just being protective and I love it.

"Okay fine. I'll just call Stella that I'll stay for the night." I smiled and he nods.

I put on the clothes that he gave me and now, I look like a boy. But I didn't mind it and stepped out and then Zac stared at me for a few seconds before smiling.

"At least you look good as a tomboy." He teased and I gave him a friendly punch on his shoulder.

"Bad boy!"

A/N: So...if you guys want to ask me something, ask me on ask.fm :) ---> @JodyyThirlwall