Chapter seventeen

"What the heck are those things doing on the floor?!" I asked in shock. There were footprints everywhere. They were surely human and it's a proof that someone went in.

This gave me creeps.

I could see that Stella was shaking. But I still managed to calm her. I told her to ignore what happened. She nodded and walked out of the bathroom.

I took out my phone from my pocket and took a picture of the footprints. Afterwards, I cleaned them and made sure nothing was left.

I don't know why but mysterious things started happening after Zac and I reunited.

I was looking down to the floor, thinking. "Ness are you okay?" Stella asked.

"Kind of. Things got mysterious lately." I replied and she nodded. Then the whole afternoon was filled with silence. Both Stella and I were scared.

I decided to call Zac to let him know what happened.

"Hey." I spoke. The background was noisy. It seems like he's in a party or something. It took him about 2 minutes to talk back.

"Hey babe!" It sounds like he's yelling he's obviously in a party.

"Hi. I need to talk to you." I said in a yelling tone and no, I was not really yelling. I just made my voice louder so Zac could hear me.

"I...uhh...I'm currently having right now with friends. So....I have to go! Love you! Don't worry, no girls." He replied before he hung up. I don't know whether I should trust him or not when it comes to girls.

I decided to calm down and joined Stella in watching a movie.

"So...what did Zac say?" She asked and I sighed as I sat down beside her. "He's in a party and he said that he might talk to me later on." She raised an eyebrow at me and I was like 'what?'. "Zac's in a party?" She asked with her mouth full of cereal.

"Uhh yeah?"

She sighed. "Beware of the boys who have boy disease." She got up and went to the kitchen to get a drink.

"Did you just rehashed what Monique's character said in HSM?" I asked her.

"Exactly." She replied back and she came carrying a bowl of cereal in her left hand a cola in her right hand. Then she made herself comfortable beside me.

"I'm not saying that Zac can't be trusted. What I'm saying is that you should be watchful most of the time because just because Zac made up with you doesn't mean you can trust him already. Everyone makes mistakes Ness. But some mistakes go beyond the line." She told me before getting up again, carrying her bowl and drink and went to her bedroom.

Stella's right. That's what made me scared.

I decided to continue the movie which was Bring it on. I don't what sequel is this but anyways, I'm watching it.

Just then, someone knocked on the door. I got up to open it and when I opened it, Austin was there.

What the heck is he doing here?

My jaw hung open as soon as I saw him. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I came here to-"

"Get out!" I shouted it at him. I tried closing the door but his hands blocked it from closing. Then he grabbed my hand and he won't let go.

"Let go of me you prick!" I told him but he won't. I struggled but still, he won't let go.

This time I'm already pissed.

"I need to talk to you Ness." This time, he already let go. I took this opportunity to slam the door in front of his damn face.

I gasped for air, just in time when Stella came.

"What happened?" She asked.

I turned to look at her. "Austin was here." I told her and her eyes widened.

"We have to do something so he can go."

A/N: Hi. Having a bad day. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this. Hashtag I'm addicted to Once Upon A Time.