Chapter twenty-five

"Ness?" Zac whispered and I didn't bother to respond. "What do you want?" I asked him. "Look....I'm sorry." He said in a soft voice.

"Why did you trust him Zac? He's a liar you know." He sighed. "I'm sorry okay?" Then the room was filled with silence.

"I prepared a dinner for you and a surprise." I didn't bother to answer.

"Fine. If you don't want to get up then fine." He carried and I protested but he just kept on laughing.

"What the hell Zac? Let me go!!" I yelled and he just kept on laughing. "I'm gonna let you go!" He shouted.

"There you go." He said as he puts me down. My eyes widened because of the beautiful design of the table.

"Wow." It was all I could say. "You did this for me?" I asked him. "Anything for my princess." He said with a smile.

"Thanks. This is simply amazing."

"Thanks my lady." He said, sounding like a waiter. "You know what today is?"

"Mmm.....what?" I asked. "Guess more! It's the reason why I prepared this for you." He said with a wink.

Not ringing any bells.

"Dude! It's the anniversary of HSM 3!!!" He shouted and I gasped. "I can't believe it!! It's been six years!" I said.

"I know. That's why we should celebrate in honor for Troyella." He said then I gave him a kiss on his lips.

"That cute little Disney couple." I said with a grin then gave him more kisses.

"Why don't we go outside to celebrate even more?" I asked him. "Of course. Anything for my lady to be happy." He said with a smile and I smiled back.

"I love you Zac."

"I love you too Ness."

"Come on!"

"I have to get dressed!" I protested. "No! There's no time." He said and I kept on chuckling.

When we arrived at our car, there was another note.

Happy Birthday to HSM3!!

"Who needs you?" Zac grabbed the sticky note and crumpled it before throwing it on the floor and I laughed.

Zac opened the door for me like a gentleman and I smiled. As Zac was about to go in to the car, there was a loud bang which sounded like a gun shot.

I looked around and everything was quiet. Everyone in the neighborhood started running inside. Then suddenly, I saw a man, dressed in a ninja costume, running away.

"Zac. There's a bad guy!" I pointed out but then Zac didn't responded. That was when I was questioned. Why didn't Zac responded?

I got out, "Zac? Are you okay?"

I immediately gasped as soon as I saw him lying with blood on the floor. "Oh my god." I was immediately brought to tears and fell on my knees.

He's still breathing. He's still breathing!

I immediately grabbed my phone from my pocket and called 911.

"Hello? 911! Someone shot my boyfriend and I need an ambulance please!" I yelled through the phone, not minding at my tone.

I went back to Zac and whispered, "Stay with me Zac. I love you."

A/N: So, what do you think? Zac gets shot! Thought I'd add a little bit of thrilling part. ;) hope you guys enjoyed this one though.

Happy 6th birthday HSM 3!!!