Chapter sixteen

"What the hell?!"

Zac chuckled, "Dude. Calm down. It was just a phone call." I thought jealousy was going to take over him but...not. I calmed down and slowly sat down. "He was the one who broke up with me and now he wants me back." I replied in a low tone.

Zac nodded and so did Dylan.

"He's been annoying me ever since." I continued and I could feel Zac touching my hands. I look at him and he looks back. "I'll try to keep him away." He smiles.

"Thanks Zac."

***

"No serious my guys. I have to keep going." I told them both who were looking at me with puppy eyes. How cute are the Efron brothers? Ha! "Mind visiting us sometimes?" Dylan asked.

"Of course. Your brother's my babe." I winked at Zac who was smiling at my statement. Zac went closer to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead, "Be safe babe." I could never ask for a sweeter boyfriend. "Call me when you arrive." He told me.

"I promise." Then a few minutes later, Stella arrived. Stella got out and immediately hugged me. I gave a smile to the brothers before vanishing with Stella.

"How was your stay with the Efron brothers?" She asked while driving. "It was fun. It's so nice to be with Zac again.i just realized how much I've missed him." I heard her giggle and I raised an eyebrow at her. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"I can feel the love." I grabbed a neck pillow and threw it at her which only made her laugh even more.

"So...Zac told me that Austin came to our house looking for me." I said in a calm tone.

I heard Stella sigh, "Yes he did."

"What did he say?" I asked.

She sighed again. "I don't even want to talk about it. It's just that his presence annoys me." So I guess I'm not alone with my opinions.

"I understand."

"Are you sure you're not mad?" Why would I be mad sissy?

"Pfft. I'm not mad. I'm mad at Austin jerk." I winked at her and she laughed.

We all spent our journey back to our house with Stella joking and laughing. I could never ask for a better sister.

When we arrived, I immediately got out of the car and became Elsa (if you know what I mean) as soon as I took my first step on our house. Although it's only been like two days since I was not able to sleep here.

Stella came laughing. "I can see that my sister's in a frozen mode." She winked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Duhh! I miss this place!" I replied and she laughed.

I looked around and noticed that there were a little changes with some furnitures. Some were moved and some where nowhere to be found.

"Anyways, I made a few changes with some of our things while you were gone. And...what do you think with the arrangement?" She asked and I smiled. "It's cool and nice but," I sat down in the sofa and looked around one more time. "Where are the others?"

She sighed, "In the attic." She pointed up and I laughed.

"You never changed Stell." I said and she nodded.

She walked by past me and went to the bathroom.

I sat down in the sofa, texting someone on my phone. Obviously it's Zac.

Not until when I heard Stella scream. I immediately jumped out of the sofa and raced towards the bathroom.

I did not expect to see such thing.

A/N: Cliff hanger!! I'm super dooper tired and I still have a debate enrichment thing on Saturday plus, add a piano lesson. Stress right? I only have Sunday for rest and I also have some business to do. But anyways, you gotta keep smiling!!