Chapter twenty-eight

A/N: Sorry for not updating. :)

The awarding has just finished. So a few more minutes and my manager's about to die. While my manager is talking about random stuffs with a staff from this film festival, meanwhile, I still can't stop thinking about Zac.

I decided to walk a few meters away from my manager and the person he's talking to, so I can have some space.

As I was enjoying the fresh air, when someone suddenly interrupted.

"I guess you're enjoying the air huh?" I turn around to see Zac still wearing his tuxedo. I swear he looks handsome.

"Oh hey." I said, struggling on what I was going to say. Zac laughed, "You okay? Because you seem like.....you're struggling to speak." He said.

I laughed, "You know what? I never though your sassiness is still alive until now." I said with a smirk. "Of course! Zac grew up to be sassy." He said with a wink.

Then a few moments of silence followed. "You okay?" Zac asked. Zac's always good in breaking off silence. "Nothing. It's just that ummm....." I paused.

"What? Tell me." He stared at me. His blue eyes are gorgeous!

"I had this dream. It's about you and me. I know it's crazy but umm.....it seemed real." I finally spoke. "Real?" He asked before chuckling. "Yes. You were in it. So was Ashley. It's about how your necklace saved my life in many circumstances." I continued and he became silence.

"Ness! What are you doing?! Come on! We have to go before those Paps can come!" My manager yelled and I stared at Zac for a minute and looked at him with pity.

"I'm sorry. I have to go now." As I was about to run, he suddenly grabbed my hand and looked at me.

He handed me a crumpled paper before saying anything, "Call me if you need help." He said with a wink before leaving.

"Come on Ness! Get your ass over here!" My manager yelled again. "Just a minute!" I yelled back.

"I will call you." I told Zac before he was about to vanish. He stopped walking, then turned around and smiled.

"I'll be waiting." He said. Those words somehow made me blush. He continued walking and I ran towards my manager.

"Who were you talking to?" He asked.

"Someone." I answered with a wink and he rolled his eyes. "You never changed Hudgens. You never changed."

***
How long has it been? Ha!
Sorry for not updating for a long while. I've been very busy, thanks to school. But anyways, hope you enjoyed this one. ;)

Sad to say that a few more chapters then this novel will be over. :( SORRY.

Hope you enjoyed this!

~Christine