IV

|Curvey Lips|

Red, the color of blood and fire, is associated with meanings of love, passion, desire, heat, longing, lust, sexuality, sensitivity, romance, and danger

___

Vernon walked out of his third period class, some of his papers he received in one hand, the other hand stuffed into his pocket.

He looked off into the hallways, his eyes watched everyone that passed by him, he observed them. Their faces, their actions, their voice, everything.

He left out a soft snicker, and walked down the hall, his eyes facing forward, everyone and everything around him becoming blurred out of his field of view. 

It was close to the end of the day, and he knew that well enough, that he'd need to get his bag back eventually, especially because that bag had all his 'necessities' which included a map to his home that he made.

Vernon stopped in the middle of the hall, gaining a few shoves by people passing. 

Bag, bag, bag, bag.

Vernon thought of the word bag for a moment before the image of his bag popped in his head, along with someone holding it. That someone was Seungkwan.

"I need my bag." Vernon mumbled to himself as he crumpled up the papers in his hand before shoving them into his pockets, "and Seungkwan needs his sweater."

Vernon was currently wearing the sweater under his black one, which made him walk a bit funny from all the thick fabric.

"Seungkwan," Vernon chirped out, as if he was going to show up in front of him, but he didn't.

"Vernon!" A voice suddenly called out to him, and he turned around to face who it was.

It was Joshua, the kid from earlier, "Hello," Vernon said before turning away from him again.

"I-I'm glad I caught you, I thought we could walk home together after school," Joshua said with a nervous smile on his face.

"I can't," Vernon said looking at the wall in front of him.

"O-oh okay," Joshua said with a look of defeat on his face, "Maybe another time then..."

As Joshua was about to walk away, Vernon grabbed his arm stopping the boy from walking away, "No, never Joshua."

Joshua smiled sadly and nodded, "Okay, I'm sorry for asking."

"Don't be sorry, it's just not safe," Vernon frowned.

Before Joshua could say anything else Vernon ran off to follow a kid with bright blonde hair that had just passed him.

Seungkwan.