XLV

|Eat Me|

"V... ver.....n..non....

Hic. Hic.

"Ver....n....nnn..."

"Ahn' cuh ...nnn..."

Sniffle. Hic. Hic.
___

Seungkwan stared up at Vernon's hand that loomed over him. He opened his mouth about to ask what was it he wanted to show him, but quickly he glued his lips shut. If it was something Vernon wanted only him to see then Seungkwan wanted to keep it private between them.

Seungkwan nodded only a few moments later and took Vernon's pale hand in his and let the boy help him to his feet. He was slightly startled when Vernon wrapped his long arm around his hip and pulled him closer to his side.

"Vernon?" Seungkwan mumbled, only loud enough for Vernon to hear. He was so puzzled. Why was Vernon suddenly being so handsy?

Vernon walked Seungkwan to the door and he placed his hand on the knob, just about to twist it open when suddenly they were at a halt.

"Hey wait!" Soonyoung called out. "You can't just up and leave again, at least let us come with you!"

Jihoon tuned in as soon as Soonyoung did, his eyes wide and shaking with excitement, "Yeah, no fair, I wanna join in too!"

Seungkwan clicked his tongue in his mouth. How annoying, he thought to himself and as if Vernon could read his mind, he had grasped Seungkwan's waist now. His slim fingers slid just beneath Seungkwan's shirt and happened to grip his flesh. A sudden strike of tingles ran up his spine.

He pulled him in, even closer. Seungkwan's body was basically pressed up against Vernon's tall slimmer figure now.

"Sorry, but you can't." Vernon turned his head back to the boys. They were staring up at him with red cheeks. All of them could clearly see Vernon's fingers greedily grasping the boy's skin. "It's something only Seungkwan can see."

Vernon shifted around again and he left with Seungkwan. Leaving everyone a bit flustered.

Now Vernon and Seungkwan were in the hallway together. Alone at last.

It felt like the first time in months that they weren't surrounded by the group of chatty boys. It was a bit weird, and just a tiny bit awkward, but both of them could mutually agree by the way they still stuck so close to each other, that they preferred it a bit more like this. Quiet and alone. Just the two of them.

"So..." Seungkwan cut the silence. He glanced up at Vernon and then looked away quickly when he locked eyes with him. "What is it you wanted to show me?"

"There." Vernon pointed across the hallway. Down, down, down into the darkness. The residence was so big and dim. You really could not see so far down, everything just ended up looking like a big black hole.

"What's 'there?'" Seungkwan said. A chill ran down his spine just looking forward into the void.

"A room. An old one that I used to play in a long time ago..." Vernon said, and Seungkwan's ears perked up. "It's not the same as it was before but..."

"But?" Seungkwan said. A burst of anticipation building up in him as he listened on. He really did want to know more about Vernon. He did.

"But it's the only room that..." Vernon put his hand to his face like he was trying to hide his expression from the other boy. "Has a lock."

"Huh?" Seungkwan said. His mind went wide and the space around him was white and blank, and then it popped and he was back to earth. Now he took in just what Vernon was getting at. Or at least what he thought he was getting at since he wasn't completely sure due to the fact Vernon wasn't really the type to hint at things. Awe but then again, Vernon did make a joke today, which was also not very like himself. "Oh!"

Vernon took Seungkwan's hand now, which caused Seungkwan to tingle once again. Briskly the two made their way down the long hallway to the 'room with a lock.'

When they reached the room Vernon pulled Seungkwan in and shut the door behind him. His cheeks were now red from them basically running down the hall to get there, as well as the build-up of finally reaching. Hurriedly he locked the door.

"Wow!" Seungkwan said, eyes wide.

The room... it was beautiful.

It looked as if it hadn't been touched in centuries. It was so old-fashioned, from the velvet golden curtains to the white sheer canopy over the bed and the odd rugs that had the trippiest of patterns.

"This used to be your playroom?" Seungkwan said. He touched the smooth honey-coloured wood from the drawer beside him.

"Well, not much of a playroom... more of like a room I just came into to... play," Vernon explained as he walked up behind Seungkwan and wrapped his arms around his waist.

The tingle. Again. Seungkwan closed his eyes, just basking in the feeling of Vernon's warmth wrapped around him. He smiled just a bit. "Well, it's really pretty..."

"Really?" Vernon said. He nudged his cheek against Seungkwan's head. He could smell Seungkwan's scent. It was floral. Addicting as always. "I think there are too many useless things in here... it makes my head hurt."

"Then why put yourself through the torture of bringing me here?" Seungkwan said. He turned around, now facing Vernon. With a small smile, he glanced up at him.

Delicately, Seungkwan fluttered his eyes, somehow believing that would put him in a trance. "I mean... are we even allowed to be in here... alone..."

Vernon placed his hand on Seungkwan's cheek. He usually wasn't that good with picking up social cues but for some reason, when he looked deep into Seungkwan's eyes he could see exactly what he was thinking.

Eat me.

Vernon leaned in and Seungkwan closed his eyes. Eat me. He could hear it in the back of his head. Eat me. He could smell Seungkwan's flowery scent tempting him. Eat me. He could taste it on Seungkwan's lips. The lips he was now kissing.

It was only a small lip to lip, but Vernon knew that wasn't going to be enough. His precious boy would desire more than just that. His tongue lapped Seungkwan's lips, and Seungkwan surprised by Vernon's gesture, opened his eyes.

Then his mouth. Which allowed Vernon in. Vernon's tongue explored the soft buds of Seungkwans tongue and the fleshy walls of his mouth. While he tasted him, he could feel this pressure rising in him and another presence pressing itself forward inside him.

This wasn't like him. It wasn't like him. But he felt there was no other option for him left. He couldn't wrestle with Seungkwan any longer. He was exhausted. It was time to surrender and give Seungkwan what he wanted all this time.

No more fighting. No more teasing. No more playing around.

It was time.

Seungkwan was going to be eaten.

-

Sorry it's a bit short. The next chapter's are gonna be long so I wanted to split this and the coming chapter up rn.

Vote <3
Comment ;)