XXV

|You Slut|

"Special."

"I heard he was great at making people feel that way. It was all in the way he spoke, so gentle. Who knew under those gentle words he was cursing us all to death."

__

Trigger warning: sensitive topics such as sexual, verbal and physical abuse may be mentioned.

-

Thump. 

Vernon's body plummeted to the cold metal ground, Seungkwan's cry scratched the curve of his ear and banged at his drum. 

The cries soon mixed into a batter. A new taste.  A new sound arose from a single noise. It was a sad sob but much smaller, one without any life in it, the sob was different from the cry, it had no hope, no sense of will, it was narrow and leading to one conclusion.

Suddenly violent air raced through Vernon's nose and came out his mouth with a loud gasp, his eyes shot open and all he could see was a bright white light beaming down at him.

He lifted himself up and his eyes blurred back into a clear vision, and now everything around him was visible.

He was in the school shed, the same one he found Seungkwan naked in on his first day.

In the very corner of the shed, curled up in a ball sobbing quietly to himself was no one other than Joshua, he was stripped to just his underwear and his body was shaking all over.

On the other side of the shed was Seungkwan, he was banging on the locked door demanding whoever was outside to open it.

Vernon rubbed the side of his head, it felt oddly wet and sticky, and it was pounding. Vernon brought his hand from the side of his head down to his face and his eyes went blank as he stared at the crimson liquid staining his fingers.

"Vernon!" 

Vernon turned his head to Joshua, who called out to him from the end of the room, "V-Vernon, i-it's you... w-why you?"

"What?" Vernon tilted his head at Joshua confused at what was happening.

"You bastard, you're crazy, let us out right now!" Seungkwan yelled banging on the door some more, filling the space with the loud sound, "Mingyu!"

"No way, I've had it with that freak, he thinks he can just do as he wishes?" Mingyu's voice rattled from the other side of the door.

Mingyu?

Was Mingyu the one who hit me on the side of my head?

Vernon got up from the floor and he dragged his feet to the door, "what's going on?"