XII

|Target Practice|

"While they were transparent

"While they were transparent. He was solid and bold. No one there could've known. There was just too much things to go unnoticed."
__

They arrived to their not so secret, secret hang out. That turned out to be a pub owned by Mingyu's uncle.

As soon as they walked in cigarette smoke filled their lungs. Jeonghan coughed a bit, holding his nose, "You never really get used to that shit."

"Awe, there you are my little nephew!" Mingyu's uncle spread his arms out for a hug, which Mingyu was honored to reject.

"Where's my Wonton?" Mingyu asked looking around the pub for Wonwoo and Minghao.

"He's in the private room waiting with the Chinese one," Mingyu's uncle waved his hands at the door that lead to the private rooms at the other side of the pub, "Room 17."

"Yeah, thanks," Mingyu patted his uncle on the shoulder and walked forward, the rest of them followed behind him.

"Thank you Mr.Heechul!" Soonyoung yelled bowing, with Seungkwan still grasping at his back.

Heechul just looked down at him with big eyes, "Hey, what is this!"

Mingyu's uncle grabbed Seungkwan up and off of Soonyoungs back, examining all the damages on the younger boy, "Mingyu!"

Mingyu turned with a annoyed sigh, "What is it old man?"

"Don't old man me little brat!" Heechul yelled shaking Seungkwans limp body back and forth, "What trouble are you up too in my bar, huh, huh little brat!"

"Vernon could you take your boyfriend," Mingyu said, and Vernon walked over and pushed his hands out glad to take on that responsibility.

Heechul looked down at Vernon with a raised brow, not remembering him being in this group, but nonetheless he passed over Seungkwan to him.

"Look, you know Kwani, he's a trouble maker," Mingyu snickered, stuffing his hands in his jackets pockets, "sometimes people who cause trouble can't defend themselves when it comes to bite them back in the ass."

Heechul only shook his head as he watched the rest of the boys make their way behind Mingyu, "It's too bad."

"He's just one of em," Mingyu chuckled as he saluted his uncle and made his way down the hall.

Heechul shook his head with his arms crossed, "He's just like his father."

Mingyu walked into the room and threw his hands up in the air, screaming loudly, "We've arrived!"

Wonwoo sat at the end of the couch with a unlit Cigarette in his mouth.

"Need a light?" Mingyu asked pulling out a lighter from his pocket, rolling the twitch.