XL

| A Storm is Coming |

 "Honk honk! Honk honk! Was all I heard

Was all I heard. Then there it was.
He was everywhere."
__

"Seriously Soonyoung, what the fuck was that?" Jihoon said stepping out of the building. He suddenly slipped back into the group of boys that had followed him. Rain thrashing down in a big burst.

"Fuck. It's raining." Soonyoung groaned, and shoved himself through the group of boys and got close to the edge. Where the balcony of the second floor shielded the rain.

The pitiful boy pulled out a pack of cigarettes, and quickly plugged it into his mouth. His knuckles beaming red.

"Hello, you do know you just assaulted Seungkwan just now?" Joshua said. Popping his face out of the crowd of boys.

There was just enough space for the rest of the boys to get outside and be protected from the rain. Joshua stood against the door. As though he was blocking it off in case anyone decided to come out.

"Yeah? And so what, he can take it." Soonyoung shrugged, and lit his cigarette.

"That surprised me, if I'm being honest,"  Jihoon said, as he slipped onto the bars of the staircase. "these days you act like a fucking child, cooing and swooning over Vernon. You even act like Seungkwans your best pal."

"Yeah well that's all an act for the most part, but fuck, does that little slut just rub me the wrong way," Soonyoung said. The smoke from his mouth poured out and formed a cloud around them. "He just walks around thinking he's all that just because Vernon gives him a squeeze every once and a while."

"You really like him, huh?" Minghao said and everyone looked at him, as though he hadn't spoken in ages. In which he probably hadn't.

"Well... yeah I guess..." Soonyoung mumbled looking down. His cheeks turned a slight pink.

"It's weird, because you never liked him all that much before." Minghao added, and he pulled out his phone, typing something in it, "used to go around calling him names and cussing about him like he was some burden."

"Jesus, Minghao... well I guess it's true... I didn't like him much before but things change." Soonyoung said.

It seemed that Minghao was always like that. Writing little notes on his phone. About this and that, events he wants to remember, dialogue he couldn't forget. No one cared though, what Minghao did. Even Mingyu, Mingyu never once bothered Minghao. At times they even liked it. His excessive writing habits.

"What's this? You keeping things on record or something?" Jihoon said, leaning towards the taller boy to sneak a peak. Minghao shut off his phone and shoved it into his pocket.

"I just like to keep track of things. In case something happens." Minghao explained. But everyone seemed to doze off, not really understanding what he meant.