XV

|Stain|

"Me?"

"Oh he knew everything about me, he was a great observer, nothing got past him, he knew everything about everyone, and you never doubted him or questioned how he knew. you just simply accepted it. You accepted him."

"Then before you know it. You're spilling your whole life story to him. Some crazy shit, huh?"
__

"How do you like your new hair?" Jeonghan asked Soonyoung that was hiccuping from drunkenness. 

"I l-lovee it," Soonyoung dragged out his words in slurs, running his hands through it excitedly. 

"How about you Seungkwan?" Wonwoo asked, patting Seungkwan on the shoulder gently.

Seungkwan tilted his head in the mirror, letting the navy blue locks fall into his face a little, "It's pretty cute."

"Great everyone likes their hair," Mingyu clapped sarcastically, not amused in the slightest at their reactions to the new color.

"Oh wait," a smile curved into Mingyu's face as he turned to face the main entertainment in the room, "How do you feel about it, Vernon."

Vernon left the corner he had isolated himself in when they announced that they were going to start dying the two boy's hair; since he hated the harsh smell of bleach; and walked over to where all the boys huddled together to take a look.

Vernon stared blankly at the two for a second, and then out of nowhere Vernon's mouth flipped into a big fat gummy smile.

"I love it," Vernon gushed kneeling down and wrapping his arms around Seungkwan's small waist, making the boy flinch a bit from the sudden touch.

"W-what, hic, about, hic, me," Soonyoung whined, waving his hands over at the two, big bubbly tears starting to form in the corners of his eyes.

"Soonyoung's drunk," Seungcheol cackled at the drunk boy whining and pouting like a child.

"Yeah, I think it's time to disperse it's getting pretty late," Wonwoo said looking over to Mingyu, the boy nodding in response.

Everyone walked off to get their things except the three that were now embracing each other silently, Vernon having pulled Soonyoung in just moments after he had started to pout for attention.

Seungkwan placed his hand on both of their heads rubbing them, thinking they both outta be drunk little babies right now, well at least he thought that of Soonyoung, he wasn't quite sure if Vernon had been drinking at all today.

"Okay, okay now get up you two, I'm in a lot of pain ya know," Seungkwan complained, now slapping them both at the nape of their necks.

Vernon got up and Soonyoung followed after him.