X

|Navey Blue|

"Well, he wasn't bullied

"Well, he wasn't bullied. He had these... 'friends'... well maybe not friends but, They were always with him, they were well known around the school for all types of things. But... I never expected that, that, would be one of them."
__

Vernon sat down in his second period class, his mind still fixed on the image of Seungkwan looking forward, as he spoke expeditiously about his love affair, with whom shall not be named. He only reached his class moments ago, having skipped the first period to spend time with Blondie.  

Seungkwan looked exceptionally good today, as he did every day, but for some reason, Vernon thought Seungkwan had gotten to look much more brighter.

That was of course when he took the time to listen to his words, then before when Vernon found him scrunched to the bed sleeping.

Maybe Seungkwan was also starting to feel the same warmth Vernon felt, when being with him. Well, Vernon only hoped that was the case. 

Vernon so fazed out in his own world, didn't even notice when his name was being called out. 

"Chwe Vernon, do you hear me young man!" The teacher raised her voice, now completely snapping the boy out of thought.

Vernon glanced over at his teacher, tilting his head a bit uncomfortable with the way her face was scrunched together like a raisin. An old raisin.

"You are being transferred to a regular class," the teacher told him, and Vernon nodded as got up from his chair, and grabbed his bad from the ground, beside his desk.

He walked over to the teacher and she handed him his new sheet, it was now yellow. It being yellow, made Vernon very uncomfortable, having his sheet first be blue, to now being yellow, it was quite horrific really.

He still took it anyways, bowing to her in respect, before looking over his classes and their room numbers. 

It seems that this is the only class being changed on his list, since this was his only 'special' class to begin with.

"Bye now," Vernon kept his eyes locked onto the sheet, reading out the room number in his head over and over again, until his head ached.

17 17 17 17 17 17

Finally he reached his room and he smiled widely at the door number. Room 17, English. 

Vernon really liked this subject, mainly because he was good at it, but at the same time, it brought back a lot of painful memories from childhood, that he wasn't able to get rid of, even though he tried many time to do so.

So without any more hesitation, Vernon grabbed the handle of the door, and slowly turned the handle, before pushing the door open completely.

As soon as he stepped into the class, he could feel up to 30 eyes on him at once. Not including the teacher that was staring at him questionably.