XLVII

|Bad Apple in the Apple Tree|

"Everyone wants to talk about Vernon

"Everyone wants to talk about Vernon."

"Vernon this and that."

"What about Seungkwan? What about him? He's the one who fucking—"

__

Seungkwan leaned in further into Vernon, deepening their already heavy kiss. His desire increased, while Vernon's hungry assertion seemed to escalate.

In a heated moment, Vernon bit Seungkwan's bottom lip and out of a lapse of judgement the boy winced and pulled away.

But he couldn't get away. Vernon had him tightly held. To keep him secure. He couldn't part just yet, and he was pulled back in.

Immediately as their lips touched again, Vernon opened his mouth and his tongue brushed Seungkwan's open cut. He wanted to taste first.

And taste he did.

The metal sweetness that was produced inside the living body of his special one. It was better than expected. It was enough to make his stomach growl. Had he eaten today? He couldn't remember.

But lest impulse was less rewarding than restraint.

Now they were done. Vernon let Seungkwan go, his stare on him intense as he pulled away which caused Seungkwan to blush profusely and look elsewhere.

"Phew." Seungkwan put his hands to his chest and closed his eyes. He could feel the heat in his body engulf him. For some reason, that kiss was so different than any they've had before.

It felt like Vernon was going to devour me just now.

What had gotten into him today, Seungkwan wondered. He was like a whole new person. First the joke, then the touching and now a kiss. A kiss with such unfamiliarity, and hidden passion.

Maybe too much passion. He was a little aggressive. Holding him so tightly, then getting carried away enough to bite him. Seungkwan touched his bottom lip that was stinging.

But it wasn't bad. He kind of liked how assertive he's been. Although admittedly Vernon had a bluntness to him, he also lacked in action. He was hesitant and filled with uncertainty. Always asking before doing.

So it was an intriguing change of attitude. The only problem was that Seungkwan had no idea where it came from. Especially because he was sure Vernon didn't know about that yet.