XLVIII

|Devour|

"Look at him

"Look at him."

"He's barely human."

__

This was indeed unusual. The idea of devouring something traditionally aligned with literal ingestion.

You use your hands to grab it. You use your force to keep it down because it's a guarantee it does not want to be devoured. Eventually, once you've got a good hold, you'd use your teeth to dig into its flesh.

By then, you choose whether you chew, taste, or swallow whole. Textures vary and tastes are typically a factor to count in. But you never. Never. Waste your meal.

That's bad.

But none of that was the case today. Because using devour in a literal sense instead of figuratively would be dangerous or rather incriminating.

Isn't that right,

Seungkwan ?

Seungkwan pumped Vernon's member in his hands, trying to refrain from using his mouth again. He didn't want Vernon to cum too soon, especially because this was his first time and Seungkwan wasn't sure if he'd be able to get it up again fast enough.

Who knew when someone would become impatient and come knocking on the door looking for Vernon and possibly Seungkwan too. He couldn't risk it.

I should really stop now actually. Seungkwan thought. His eyes stayed glued to Vernon's member that was stiff in his hands. Mm but...

Seungkwan peaked up at Vernon who was staring back down at him with such an arousing expression. Flushed face, tongue at the roof of his mouth, brown swirling eyes of lust. Fuck, he's even sweating, his hair was a bit damp.

Sexy. So sexy. How did Seungkwan not realize sooner how hot Vernon actually was. Midnight black hair, dark brown eyes that literally pull you in, lips that curl so nicely he could be talking shit right to your face and you'd think he was saying grace.

Maybe he's just got a load of pretty privilege that attracts people to him. No wonder Mingyu, Soonyoung and basically anyone who spent a second alone with him became charmed. This man was beautiful.

It just took Seungkwan too long to realize. False love does that to you.

Seungkwan kept his eye contact with Vernon as he leaned in and kissed up his member. He knew he shouldn't but he couldn't help himself. The way Vernon looked at him was like he was telling him 'suck it' and Seungkwan always took himself as a submissive.