Depression

Listen to Echo by Trevor Moran (best song ever!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 days later

I've been in bed for three days,crying,
Why?Why did he have to play me and get me pregnant?.Twice! I start to play Echo by Trevor Moran. He always made me glow,but he was the one who had to grow (it'sa line in the song.)

Tears poured out of my cheeks,I was sobbing,I sobbed and cried and sobbed for hours and hours until Cartrer came in and saw me with tear stained cheeks and hugged me. "It's going to be okay,it's going to be ok."He wispered in my ear "HE NEVER LOVED ME HE LIED! FOR YEARS! I HATE HIM SO MUCH."I screamed with tears flowing out of my eyes.

"Shhhh it's ok."He wisperd holding me tighter. "Carter why are you doing this for me?"I asked. His face turned red. He didn't answer.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep in Carters arms.

"WHY ARE YOU WITH BELLE."Someone boomed."Shhh she fell alseep,plus you've been at your parents house for the past week ,alot has happend."Carter whispered,I pretended to sleep.
Nashcame over to kiss me,I remeber the first time we kissed,I felt something and I know what it was,love,I never felt love when I was with Taylor,I mistaked love for being desprate. I never loved Taylor.

Nash loves me but,do I love him back?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys thanks for 21k! I never thought I'd get 100 much less 21k !Love you guys so much!