getting ready

In the hotel

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Belle the event starts at 6:00 so are we going to introduce you or do you want to wait?"Nash asked. "I think I'll wait awhile." I said.

I went back into the room to put Cyrus down for a nap and then I went to take a shower.

I'm so lucky to have Taylor and my baby girl, I Know being pregnat at 16 some people would  think I'm discusting and slutty .

My baby and Taylor are the best things that have happend to me, my parents obviously didn't care about me enough to help me throught my pregnancy
. I get out and put on some high-waisted shorts and a croptop.

Soon enough I hear Cyrus crying so I take her out of the crib and cuddle her untill she falls back to sleep.Then Taylor walks in and he has a worried look on his face."What's wrong babe?" I ask.

"Nothing I'm just afraid that the fans won't like me after I tell them about you and Cyrus." "Don't worry they'll love us." I say before kissing him, and he kisses back harder until we're on the bed in a full on make out session."I love you." I say in between kisses.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I'm updating at 2:23 Yay! can't sleep and I have church tommorow! Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for 61 reads when I saw that I sarted to cry or I tried to cry> I"m such a drama queen!

STAY STRONG AND SMILE!!!!!!!!!!! ILYGSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!