Meeting the baby

At the hotel parking lot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Tay can you help me with the bags while I get Cyrus?"I ask while stepping out the cab. He gets the bags out the car when two other cabs pull up and a whole bunch of boys spill out of them.

Oh crap it's the rest of the boys they don't know that Taylor skipped tour because I was pregnant.

"Hey Tay." Nash says as he walks up."Hey Belle" Nash said."And who's the little cutie, Belle you never told me your mom had another baby" He says with a confused look on his face.

"That's because she didn't have another baby" I resonded nervously. "Wait you and Taylor,ohhhhhhhhhhhh." He said finally realizing that the baby was mine.

"Oh guys come see what Taylor and Belle made." Nash screamed. "Nash shut up his fans don't know." I snap.

All the guys said hello and hugged me, then asked about Cyrus."So let me get this straight." Carter said."This is your baby.

"Dang Taylor looks like you got some." Carter laughed."So what's her name?" Cameron asked. "Her name is Cyrus Lynn Caniff and she just turned one week old." I replied

"Oh now I know why Taylor missed the tour, but why didn't you tell us you were pregnant Belle?" Nash asked.

"I didn't think you guys would be happy about it happening to me at such a young age would I was afraid that you would think I'm a slut."I said with tears running down my cheek.

"Oh Belle we would never think that we would've supported you" Nash said while engulfing me in a hug and soon after everyone joined in.

"So can I hold her?" Camron asked. "Of course you can Cameron " I replied.

"Me next!"Nash said. "I'm after Nash."Aaron said.

And soon after everyone was in line to hold my baby girl. "I love you guys so much ,especially you Taylor." I said before pecking him on the lips."I would hope you love me, after all we did make this baby." He said before kissing me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys Just an update so if you think in the future I should make a sequel where they get married and have more kids comment what you think and remember to SMILE and BE YOURSELF.