She's Going to Be Allright

"NASH GET THE DOCTER!" I yelled as he ran out the room.

Nash's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Help" I yelled as a nurse ran over to me. "My friend, her heart beat started to get really slow." I said franticly."What room is she in, she may not last for much longer." The nurse asked. Great that's what we all want to hear right now.

"Room 312." I responded.

"I'll hurry and page the docter." she said before leaving.

Taylor's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doctor and a whole bunch of nurses walked in while I was silently crying next to Belle. They where talking really fast about medical stuff. "Mr.Caniff Mirabelle needs surgurey immediately or else she may not make it." The doctor said. "Yes do what you need to help her." I said.

5 hours later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Caniff." The nurse said looking around the room. "Yes." I answerd. "You're lucky, the damage was worse than we thought, she had major internal bleeding, she should've died, her body went into shock and shutdown. But right as we where about to call it quits,  thankfully, she started breathing again."

"We'll be wheeling her to the recovery in a few hours." "You don't have to worry anymore." She said

I was so relieved my Belle would make it out the hospital alive.