Marry Me?........or nah?

Taylor's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will you marry me?" I asked. I saw Belle's eyes water up.

"Belle's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"Will you marry me?"Taylor asked. My eyes started to water, this boy loves me, never gave up on me, supported me when I was pregnant and he could've just broken up with me and moved on,but he didn't, he wanted to be there to raise Cyrus and be a dad, I honestly loved him to death.

"Yes. Yes Taylor I will marry you, You've been there for me no matter what, you've stayed when you could've left. You've been my everything and I love you for that."I said crying. "So yes I'll marry you." I said. And everyone shouted and clapped.

Taylor's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what Belle said everyone clapped and cheered,so I picked up Belle and kissed her and slipped the ring on her finger. I took my phone out and looked at the clock 12:00."Hey Belle It's late we should leave.

30 minutes later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished picking up and went to the hotel room. "We should go to bed."I smiled so we changed into our PJ's , he started to kiss me and I kissed back. My hands are in his hair, twisting it so he groans. I makes me go crazy, I sit on his lap, my legs to either side of him.

His kisses trail down my neck, now it's my turn to make him go crazy. I take my shirt off and we both smile," Tour ready for this babe?" He says.

"Yup." I say in between kisses, this is where the fun begins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sup guys, yay they're engaged!!!!! So how about 5 or 6 comments for and update?

ILYGSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next week I can't update at all becaus eI'm going to camp and no electronics are allowed so I'm just going to updat once or twice each day to make up for that week. If you want check out my other book ALL THIS TIME it's an other magcon fanfic and comment on what couple you think would be the best on chapter 20. I think it's chapter 20.