Don't Tell Him

"Belle are the babies....."Carter asked but was cut off by what he saw.I quickly pulled away from Taylor."Since when has he been back?"Carter said clinching his fists.

"He just got back Carter he has a reason he left."I said. "There shouldn't be a reason for leaving you! Are you seriously going to automatically let him back in the family after leaving you pregnant to take care of yourself ?"He yelled.

"Carter belive me he had to leave..."I was cut off by Carter.

"He had to leave you for what some other slutty girl. Did you know Taylor's past ? Belle do you know who he was before you came along.DO YOU?"He yelled.

"No."I wisperd. "Do you know what he was doing? He was sleeping with every girl in school or at least half of them, just for his pleasure! I remeber going to his house at night and right as I was about to walk in a girl walked out crying. When he was with you he was sleeping with slutty girls and I called him on it,he just can't settle with a nice girl like you, and you know when he slept with her?When you where pregnant with Cyrus and yes I was the only person from Magcon who knew about you and you know how? He told me if he could use my place for the night. I thought he wanted to be with you so I went to Nash's house."He boomed.

I was crying, why did this happen to me?

"That's not even it, When you where pregant with the twins you know what he sent me this picture."He said showing me this phone with Taylor and this other really pretty and the caption said.

"Having fun with this girl tonight."

I'm sorry to say this Belle that you've been played, and you have to pay the price of raising 3 kids whose father is a player."He said.

I looked up at Taylor."IS THIS TRUE?"I yelled.He looked down."GO DIE IN A HOLE I'M NOT YOUR PLAY TOY YOU,YOU, MAN WHORE,AND I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME.IT WAS ALL FAKE, YOUR STUPID I LOVE YOU'S AND TO THINK I WAS GOING TO MARRY YOU !! WELL GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK.I'M NEVER GOING TO LET MY KIDS SEE THEY'RE FATHER SO DON'T EVER EXPECT TO SEE THEM.EVER. IF I EVER SEE YOU AND THAT SLUT IN THE PICTURE I'LL SLAP SOME SINCE IN TO BOTH OF YOU!!SO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU ASSHAT!"I screamed and as he was walking out I punched him in the nose and slammed the door in his face.

"Wow your feisty."Carter said hugging me."Well he deserved it.I'm changing my kids last names to Collins."I said.

"I was depressed for so long because of his cheating I hated to see you two together, and for him to leave that night and go sleep with some other girl.

I never talked to him while you where pregnant both times because he was playing you and you where just the unlucky winner to get stuck with his babies,and this isn't the first girl he got pregnant he just bailed on them too."He said.

We just sat in silence for a while."Don't tell Nash?"I asked."No don't tell Nash"He said back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm sorry to inform you but this book is ending in 15 chapters but I am making a sequal.So if you have any book title's or anything just comment.Not updating until 20k so close thanks for all the support,you guys make me so happy.