Doctor

I woke up to go take a shower, as I was undressing and noticing a small bump forming on my stomach, wow was I really going to be a mother of two and engaged at 17 ?

Oh well, It happends,I guess. When I got out the shower I decided to call a doctor to see how the baby is. "Hi my name is Mirabelle Collins and I was wondering when you have a appointment that I could shedule?" I spoke into the phone.

"Let me check."The lady on the phone said."We have one availible at 10:00." I looked at the clock,7:00, i could fit it in."Yes."I anwerd."Ok see you at 10:00"The lady said. "Ok." I said and hung up.

"Taylor wake up!" I said shaking him for the 45 time."What?!" He mumbled-yelled."I have a doctor appiontment today,it's for the baby." I said."Are you coming?" I asked. "Yah just let me get ready." he said.

When we got to the doctors office she laid me down on a table and told me to lift my shirt up and then put gel on me and put a wand on my stomach. "Look you see that small dot right there." The nurse pointed at the screen. I nodded.

"That's your baby." she said. I looked at Taylor and saw him smiling. "The baby is 13 weeks along." the doctor said. "Your due date is March 18." "I'm excited to have an other baby." I said.

"When will we get to know the gender?" Taylor asked. "When you are 5 months along."The lady said.

When we got back I went to take a nap when Cyrus started to cry. Oh great.