Just a dream

Taylor's P.O.V.

"Sir."The nurse said. I looked up at her. "She's gone and so is the baby."She said. I sobbed in my knees."Can my friends come in here?" I asked the nurse. "Of course,to say your goodbye's."she replied.

Nash, Cameron, Aaron, Mohagany,holding the baby,Jack G,Jack J, Matt, Carter,and Hayes came in with tear stained faces.

"Guys,I paused, S-she's g-gone." I sobbed. Everyone broke down and cried. "Cyrus isn't going to have a mom and there is no new baby,I just wish I could have said goodbye,I already miss her, I just want to kiss her and tell her I love her.

"Belle you where like my little sister, with a baby, I was the one you'd go shopping with and did make up, and just talked most of the time,I'm going to miss all the good times we had together,I just want you to know that I love you and allready miss you."Mohgany cried to Belle's body.

"Belle you were like my best friend I'll miss you so much, I rember the time when you and I where 15 and we fell out of the tree trying to scare Taylor, and you broke your arm,Nash chocked out,and I broke my leg trying to break your fall,and Taylor freaked out and got mad at us."Nash said before crying even harder,

Everyone else said thier good bye's and finally It was my turn.

"Belle since the moment I saw you I knew we where going to be together,I didn't want it to end like this, Cyrus and I will miss you so much. I remember the first time we meet you where at the park and you where on the swings alone, so I decided to go sit by you and we instantly where inseparable you where my other half, my soulmate, and at that moment I knew we where going to get married and have kids.I just want you to know that I will always love you and miss you,and I want you to some how tell us your ok and watch over Cyrus.I love you." I cried and then kissed her one last time.

Her lips where still soft and tender, I'm going to miss kissing her.

"Sir we are going to have to take her." the nurse said walking in."I don't want her to go."I sobbed as the docters came in wheeling her out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up heavily breathing and tears stained my cheeks and my nose running.I looked around and I was on a couch and straight across from me was a bed, and Belle is in it.

I jumped up and emediatly kissed her, this kiss was a special kiss, like in the dream it was Filled with passion and love,

"Dude are you ok you look like a hot mess."Nash said walking in."Yeah I'm fine."I lied'I just had a bad dreamI said "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

"Sure" I replied. I told him the dream nad he was crying to at the end. I was just happy Belle was alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey wdyt? Did I trick you?