Early

1 month later

Nash found a house with 6 bedrooms so, me Cameron, Carter ,Nash, Cyrus ,and the twins. I'm moving into today I was carrying a box and I slipped and fell on my back."Nash!"I yelled.

He and the guys ran outside."Belle are you ok?!"they yelled. I felt water go down my leg, this can't be happening they are 2 months early, what if they're not healthy."Nash get the car, Cameron get my bags, and Carter help me up the babies are coming."I yelled. Cater helped me up and Nash got me in the car and put Cyrus in her car seat while Cameron put my bags in the trunk.

"Are you ready guys" I asked while Nash started to drive, this was the first time they where going to be in the room when the babies are born.

"So we all agree on names?"I asked. Everyone shook their heads. "Belle everyone is in town I'm going to tell them to come to the hospital"

Cameron asked."Yeah that's fine."I breathed heavily, the contractions where getting worse."Guys,I'm scared the babies are to early, What if they're not healthy?"I said "Belle it's ok they're going to be fine."Carter said calming me down.

( In the hospital room,13 hours later)

Everyone got to the hospital and was in the room."Ok Miss Collins I need you to push."The doctor said .Cameron and Nash held my legs. and everyone just watched me, except for Aaron, and Mahogany they where holding my hands.

The only thing harder than this was not having Taylor there, to see his babies coming into the world.

"Here's baby 1 it's a boy."He was crying, but looked really small and the doctors cleaned him up and carried him out the room.

"Ok one more to go."

"I can't do this Aaron."I breathed "Belle you'll be fine just a few more minutes."Aaron comforted me by petting my hair. "One last time Miss Collins" The doctor said. "Here's the baby." Dr. Sanders smiled. "It's a girl." She came in this world silent,The doctors said she wasn't breathing on her own and they took her out of the room to be with her brother.

"What's going to happen to them,are they ok?"I asked. "They're lungs are under developed and they're in the nicu, but twins normally come at least a month early so this isn't rare."The doctor replied. I was crying at my stupidity of me falling and I guessed they noticed because Aaron was hugging me and Nash kissed me on the cheek and told me they'd be ok.