Christmas

1 month later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is christmas and I got Cyrus alot of toys. When she saw them she was so happy,she can now kind of walk, more like hobble,and it's so cute.Mohgany gave me a two little onsie's, the pink one was bedazzled and it sai"LOX fan"and the blue one said "JOX is real"

Aaron gave me a giant teady bear,not for the babies, Jack G.gave me a onsie that said"livin' in Paradise",Jack J. gave me a gift card to Cane's( a reaturant in Louisisana),Carter gave me Itunes gift card, He knows I love my music.

Cameron gave me a bunch of yellow roses and a necklace. He was like my older brother, I may have not mentioned this but when all the fans where hating on me he heard a girl call me a slut and he yelled at her,so yeah.

Matt gave me a whole bunch of beanies and a few big T-shirts,and last but not least Nash, my amazing Nash, he gave me a small box with holes poked in to the sides when I opended it there was a small puppy, the size of my hand,

"Nash! I've always wanted a puppy."I leaned over and kissied him."Guys thank you so much for the presents, I love then and so do the babies."I said rubbing my 6 month along belly,I was huge..There was only one thing left that

I wanted for christmas,Taylor, I have to stop thinking about him he left me, 4 months ago.

I hugged my small puppy and thought of a name."I know what I want to name my puppy."I almost screamed everybody looked up at me.

"I want to name her Nashly!"I said,everyone laughed.

1 week later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nash isn't this cute?"I said looking at the cribs."Yeah that's cute."he replied. We where shpping at BabiesRus

When we got back we had gotten:

Two white wooded cribs with pink and blue lining.

A rocking chair with lots of pillows

small toys

six pacifiers,three pink,three blue

20 packs of diapers

three rugs,one pink for under her crib,a blue one for under his crib, one white one for the middle of the room.

15 pink outfits for the girl

15 out fits for the boy

5 matching outfits

10 beanies pink,blue,purple,black,red,white,green,orange,grey,and yellow.

15 pairs of booties

To go cribs

and teddy bears.

After we got the stuff in the house I was exausted from all the shopping,so I went back into my room to go take a nap when Nash ran in the room.

"Belle we found a house that we can all live in and we're moving in a month."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey thank you for 12.1k ? I think oris it 13k I have bad memory ,but anyway tank you! Sorry if this chapter is bad I had to get somethings in this chapter to lead up to the last one.