Gender pt.1

1 month later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Convorsation between Nash and Belle (B-Belle N-Nash)

B: Nash I have a doctors appiontment today to find out the genders do you want to come with me?

N: What time is it at?

B: It's at 2:00.

N: That's in 15! why did you wait to tell me?

B: I don't know! sorry i'm not sorry.

N: I'll go but right after I have to be somewhere.

B: Ok thanks! you'll be the first to find out the genders. I'm going to do something special to tell everone else.

N: The things I do for you Belle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a knock on my hotel door and I knew it was Nash.

"You ready Belle?"He asked"Yeah just let me get my purse."I said

"Ok let's go." I said walking out the door.

(at the doctors)

"Miss Collins."The nurse said looking around the room. I stood up and followed her to the room pulling Nash with me.

I pulled up my shirt, at this stage I couldn't see my feet my stomach was so big.The doctor came and poured cold gel on my belly and put the wand on my stomach, then the babies came on the screen.

"Miss collins would you like to know the gender of the babies?"The doctor. I looked up and Nash and squeezed his hand ,then we both knodded at the doctor yes.

"Well the gender of the babies are........................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys thank you so uch for 10.3k! I luh yoo!

I'm a bit dissapionted because I only got 5 votes on the babies name and gender thats why I left it on a cliff hanger so you could still vote and if you don't then I'll pick the name and genders wether you like them or not. I don't mean to sound harsh.