Baby

Our baby cried reassuring me she was alright when she came into the world. I saw Taylor's eyes start watering up and slowly over flowing onto his cheek.

"I can't belive we made this beautiful child togther and I could wish for nothing more" He said while crying. At that moment I started to bawl tears of happiness and joy.

" May I hold my baby " I said to the nurse. "Of course you can it's your baby after all" she replied while handing me the baby. "Hello Cyrus Lynn Caniff, I'm your attractive mom and this is your less attractive dad." I giggled at the sleeping baby.

"Don't lie to our child Belle!" Taylor laughs back. " I do what I want when I want to." I retort.

"Obviously, how do you think she got here."

"Shut up." I snap feeling sad.

"You love me."

" I do."

"Can I hold her now Belle?" Taylor asks. I gladly hand him our baby girl, a smile takes over his face looking at her. "She looks like me." He comments.
I peek at my baby,"Yes she does."

"Cyrus is going to be beautiful." I smile. "Yes she will be." He says back focused on our daughter.

" I love you." I say as I kiss his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will be uodating alot to night! Yay!

Ilysm mah beautiful peps!

stay strong no matter what!

-C.B.