Love and Hate

One week later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belle's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taylor look at all these comments." I said as I shoved the phone in Taylor's face. "Thats alot of mixed emotions." He said

(Tweets in bold)

"Wow I thought you could do better Taylor, she's ugly"

"Your dating that?! "

"She's such a slut having a baby at 16."

"Don't listen to the haters Belle we all love you and will support you. "and in the description a WE Love Belle fan page

"Belle your so pretty don't listen to the haters"

"I love your baby she's so cute!"

"The fans can be so mean sometimes Belle , They think they actually have a chance with me." He said hugging me. "We should go out as a family." He sugguested.

" I would love to." I said grabbing all of my stuff

We went out into the city it was beautiful.

"Belle do you want to go on a carrige ride?" Taylor asked. "Of course I would." I said as he helped me up on the carrige. Taylor took out his phone and started to make a vine.

(vine in bold)

"Hey guys I've been looking on twitter and seeing really mean tweets about Belle. This has to stop because she is amazing girlfriend and the best mother in the world and she doesn't deserve this kind of hate. If you guys don't stop hating on her I'm going to take a long break from vine." Taylor said as he clicked the end button.

And that was that after. He uploaded the vine , we had a great time, the city was beautiful. For dinner we ate BBQ and as we were walking out of the reasturant it started to pour.

"Belle come see." Taylor yelled from the middle of the empty street. I walked up to him and he pulled me close and kissed me.

"Belle I love you more than anything in the world and I'm not going to let anyone hurt you." He said.

"Taylor I love you too, you've always been there for me no matter what, I love you more than anyone else in the world."I replied back meaning every word I had just said.

"Tay we need to get inside I don't want Cyrus to get sick." I said running to her.

By the time we got back to the hotel room it was 10:00 and Cyrus was sleeping. I put my pj's on and fell asleep the minute I hit the bed.

The next morning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up eveyone was still sleeping so I got my clothes and makeup the went to take a shower.

After I got out the shower I blow dried my hair,put my makeup on, a little powder and mascara, then I put on my close, jean shorts and a grey shirt that has a bright pink see through back.

When I got out the shower Taylor was still sleeping so I decided to text Nash.

(M- Me N-Nash)

M: Hey you up?

N: Yas .

M: Do you want to go get breakfast with everyone else?

N: Yah sure.

M: Ok Meet me in 10 .

N: Ok see you in 10.

(conversation over)

I went out in the hall to see everyone else waiting for me. We went down to get breakfast and talked for amost 2 hours.

"Hey guys I should go see if Taylor's up." I said "Wait I have a plan to wake up Taylor." Nash said

In the hotel room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone had their phone's out when Camron yelled" 1....2...3 Smack Cam" and every one started screaming and laughing about how Taylor freaked out and Cyrus started to cry.

"Guys shutup you made her cry." I said "We're sorry." Everyone said in unision once I got Cyrus to stop crying I said "Hey this is our last day here we should go do something."

Everyone agreed and we got everything and left.

I love all the guys, they're so supportive . I thought to myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys long chapter, this took forever because I accidently deleted a big chunk of it.

Yay schools out, and I'll be updating more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I"m goingt to Texas for 2 days os I don't know if I'll be able to get my computer and update but I'll try

LYGSM

SMILE PLEASE BE YOUR SELF AND JUST BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Know your worth it every thingsgoing to get better I promise- almost he exact words of Cameron Dallas because I don't remember the whole vine.