News

"Miss Collins we ran some tests and did an ultrasound and I'm happy to say that your babies are ok." The doctor said. I started to cry and then I processed what he said.

I looked at Nash because he was the only person, Taylor went to get some food. "Wait,BABIES?!"I screamed "What do you mean BABIES?!I am not having twins."I protested. The doctor looked at me confused."You didn't know that you where having twins?"The doctor asks.

I shake my head no. "Well congragulations! Your having twins!" the doctor smiled. Nash's eyes basically popped out of his head."You on the other hand are lucky be alive, you lost a good bit of blood. But this young man here donated some of his blood to you."He said as he pionted to Nash.

"Nash you did that for me?"I asked"Of course. I didn't want my best friend to die."He said coming over to give me a hug.

"Nash you are really my best friend and the first to know about the twins."I said as I smiled "How am I going to tell Taylor?"I said as I started to tear up."What if this time he really leaves me because, he could've left me at 2 and what is going to do about a third child?"

"Look Belle, Taylor would never leave you, he loves you to death,you should've seen him yesterday, he was bawling he was afrais he'd loose you,and the time you got hit by a car it was just as bad,he always talks about how much he loves you,so no matter what,3 or 7 kids I know he'll always be 'there for you."He said "Oh and do me a favor?Don't have 7 kids." he laughed.

"Oh Nash you don't have to worry about me having 7 kids you know i'm going to stop at 6."I joked and we both laughed.

Taylor walked in

"Hey Belle, did the doctor come yet?" he asked. I gulped"Yes he did."I answered "Is the baby ok?"He asked. "Yeah about that."I said

"Is it ok"He asked running twords me. "Taylor I didn't know this but the doctor said that we're having twins Taylor."I said.

Taylor sat with his mouth wide open."Belle..................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger

Ok so now they're having twins.I don't know why but I just this random idea to make her have twins!

So more voting! Please Please only choosethe name that I listed it makes it so much easier for me

Vote for the gender of the twins:Boy/Girl Girl/Girl or Boy/Boy

Names for Boy/Girl: (middle names included)

1., Mason Hayes and Madelynn Rose

2. Luke Jayden and Emma Cher

3. Greyson Nash and Corinne Elena

Names for Girl/Girl:

1.Darby Amber and Gracelynn

2. Ansleigh Hope and Cherish Rose

3.Renessmae Mckayla and Brooklynn Voilet

Names for Boy/Boy:

1.Riker Adam and Dawson James

2. Aaron Spencer and Gage Carter

3.Matthew Isah and Sam Ryland

PLZ vote asap so I can put the genders in the story.FYI I looked up alot of those names sorryit they're kind of wierd.

10 comments and 10 votes for an update!