Bleeding

1 week later

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Belle get up!"nTaylor yelled. I got up and walked in to the bathroom to take a shower. I washed my hair and body then stepped out and slipped on the floor and landed flat on my stomach. I grasped my stomach in pain, and start to bleed, I grab my towel and put it over me and cry.

"Taylor!" I yell in pain. He comes running in. "The baby!"start to scream.By now I gad puddle of blood n the floor. "I'll call 911." He says running out the room.

Taylor's P.O.V

(Call in bold)

911 What's your emerency? the lady said

My girlfriend just fell on her stomach and she's bleeding alot. I said

" Is she conscious?" The receiver asked 

"Yes. She's also pregnant."I answered

"Sir please don't panick but she may have lost the baby if she's bleeding." She said

"We'll be sending a ambulence shortly."she said before hanging up.

I ran out of the room and knocked on Cameron's door and when he opened it everyone was in there."We need to go to the hospital grab yourr stuff and meet me outside of the hotel, Belle fell and may have lost the baby." I panicked.

Everyone ran out the room and I got Belle and grabbed some close and put them on her , the I carried her bridal style out the room and ran to the elvator, she was crying in my chest.

She was bleeding through her clothes, that couldn't have been good. When I got out side the ambulance was here and I looked at Belle and she wasn't moving."Guys Help!" I yelled At the people at the ambulance.

the people ran over."This doesn't look good." They said laying her down in the stretcher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''

Hey 'm back from camp! Tommorows the 1 month annivery of me starting ths book