Taylor

The next morning I woke up around 8 and Taylor was already up. " Good morning beautiful." Taylor said sweetly. "Good morning handsome" I said back before pecking him on the lips." Hey I"m going check on the baby" I said as I warmed up a bottle.

I walked into Cyrus's room and picked her up out of her cradle.

"Good morning sweetheart" I whispered to my to my still sleeping child. I put the bottle in her mouth then she slowly started to drink it.

"Hey I just got a call from the boys saying touring is starting up" Taylor said as he walked into the room.

"Taylor I can't stay here with Cyrus and go back to school." I pouted . " How about you come on tour with me,we can bring Cyrus, all we have to do is pack her crib.  And you can take online classes like I do." He said as if it wasn't a problem.

"Taylor, we can't she'll be up to late, there's to much noise, and there is the fact that she's not even a week old." I said sternly.

" Can you please just think about it? I don't want to go on tour without you two beautiful girls." He says and I blush.

"I"ll think about it" I said knowing I was going on tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I was just bored so I wrote this chapter.

ILYSM guys.

I think i kind of have a scheldule for updates

WEEKENDS: MORNINGS AND NIGHTS

WEEK DAYS: whenever I have my phone because I'm grounded from electronics on the weekdays. BUT school ends for me on May 29 so that VERY soon and I'll be updating ALOT during the summer!

Remember ALWAYS BE YOURSELF AND SMILE. if you don't think you have a reason to smile for, smile for me. ILYSM.:)