Magcon

"Welcome to Magcon Nashville!!!!" Bart spoke into the microphone. "Today we have..........."Nash Grier!" nash ran out."Cameron Dallas!" "Carter Reynolds!""Matt Espinosa!" Aaron Carpenter!" " Jack Johnson!" "Jack Gilinsky!" "Hayes Grier!" ""Shawn Mendes!" and Last but not least "Taylor Caniff!"

When Taylor ran out He grabbed the mircophone from Bart. "We have a special guest today."Taylor said into the microphone,and the crowd roared. "Today we have my girlfriend Mirabelle Collins!" Taylor yelled and then I ran out.

The crowd went silent. Oh shit, this should be fun.

Taylor pulled me on the stage and said "We've been keeping a secret from you guys for awhile." Taylor said and the crowd mumbled with confusion. I hurried up and ran off stage to get Cyrus.

Once I got back on stage with Cyrus all the mumbles stopped and everyone looked up. "As you all know I missed tour for awhile and I never really told you guys why, well Mirabelle was pregant with my baby. We had Cyrus month ago and that month was filled with excitement and saddness. We had to cancel Magcon Orlando because Belle got in an accedent and almost died and every one was there to support her,so please don't hate on her or take anything against her or Cyrus." Taylor spoke into the microphone.

The crowed sent mixed signals some of them were cheering us on and some of them where yelling things at me Taylor and I.

After magcon ended Taylor told me that I was his brave soldier and then kissed me, and i kissed back HARD.You know I'm so dang lucky to have him, he's so supportive of everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey so I decied I was going to update because I was bored and I wanted to tell you guys that I am going to make a sequel, but it's going to be a year later, but I'm not spilling It's secret.

SMILE AND BE HAPPY BE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh one more thing SCHOOL ENDS TOMMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!